Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wastelander- a gas-operated, semi-auto APS shell shotgun feeding from Saiga magazines, and with interchangeable barrel length. Full build log here.      

Couldn't be happier right now.

Build log is over in Project Suggestions if anyone's interested.  

Posted Images

The tri-piston is as large as it can be without making the body any larger (seriously why do you think TM went with the SPAS and M3, both wider than the m870 and m500)

The barrels are as long as the piston can manage, so the outer barrel is just for looks, even the shorty has a gap between the end of the barrels

for anyone who owns the DE M56 (M1014)

2 things:

Firstly, it's awesome. With .25s in it I was picking people off at distance with it, the range and spread for a shottie are awesome. (got a sniper friend with it when they were far anough away that they were engaging me aswell)

Secondly, WATCH THE STOCK AND TIGHTEN THE SCREW IN THE STOCK TUBE!!!! mine is now very loose and needs looking at, and one other guy's m1014 stock and tube fell off completely.

The Badger just wants someone to clone a tri_barrel SPAS, imagine a folding stock one for $60....

*runs off to hunt raptors*

god i want a stock for my SPAS ! i picked one up this summer, but left it with a mate to shorten the barrel, will be picking it up this weekend :D how i've missed the ugly *badgeress* :D

mean looking M3 dannyboy!

evidently we have very similar tastes in shotguns as that was something I was planning on doing (although a slightly different choke design) + the heatsheild and our mutual appreciation of 'rifle' stocks :D

here's the one I was interested in, only difference from yours seems to be no spiky 'glass breaker' edge;

cj700lh4.jpg

I believe its made by TDI

Edited by p.briden

No problem:

The stock uses a long screw, similar to the real Remington 870, that attaches to a tail that sticks out the back of the gearbox.

My gun has an aluminum collar from the factory that holds the left and right sides of the tail together for a solid fit. The pictures make the attachment look weak, but it's actually pretty sturdy considering the fact that the tail sees a tension load (pulling away from the body of the gun).

43cd79088e.jpg

ab4bd1ac6a.jpg

Does that help?