Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following on with my current Danish M84 pattern fetish, it was only a matter of time before my M4 got the treatment too.

m84m4.jpg

I love it :D

Maby because, iam a danish soldier, and have danish m84 on, every day.

I wish my captajn would let me paint my c7a1 like that :D

Edited by STAACK
Kerb, that looks really really good!  Did you use an airbrush on the stencils or just spraypaint?

Thankyou, i just used plain old Krylon spray cans to acheive the effect, it was quite simple to do, the hardest part being the cutting out of the stencils really. A decent printer and some photographic paper plus a little time on photoshop and it would be possible to make digitised stencils etc so marpat/cadpat patterns could be made also. The photographic paper makes a decent stiff less absobant stencil too. :)

I love it :D

Maby because, iam a danish soldier, and have danish m84 on, every day.

I wish my captajn would let me paint my c7a1 like that :D

Coming from a member of the Armed forces that is praise indeed. Thankyou!

Today, me and my friend, we spent a nice day in the shop ;) Part of our today work was to paint M249 Minimi (3 colors desert) and M82A1 Barret (our Czech vz.95 camo - 4 colors forest).

The whole begginning with M249

Obrazek_56.jpg

2 colors

Obrazek_57.jpg

Final version (note the Elcan scope in the bottom of the picture. The scope is without the rubber cover)

Obrazek_58.jpg

M82A1 and one mag in basic green color. This "Old man" is my buddy, not me :D (in the fact, he is not too much older than me :blink: )

Obrazek_59.jpg

2 colors. Notice the vz.95 jacket at the background - this is the pattern we want to get...

Obrazek_60.jpg

3 colors

Obrazek_61.jpg

Final version :rolleyes:

Obrazek_62.jpg

Obrazek_63.jpg

Harry

URNA

very nice mate, i take it its a business or something. ? have you done any other barretts, ? if so got any more pics. ?

No, this is the first one (hope not the last one :D ). We were just trying to get the vz.95 pattern.

Obrazek_75.jpg

Me and my buddy, we have small custom job shop. We do all kind of work, plastic stocks and grips and handguard for our SA vz.58 (military testing on the pic)

Obrazek_85.jpg

custom jobs on pistol grips or rifle stocks, custom paint etc...

This is my custom CZ M700 :rolleyes:

Obrazek_73.jpg

Harry

URNA

In answer to the battery question, yes, I carry my battery in the RIS (but sour skittles was a good guess). It's a mosq. molds RIS, so it's designed to hold a mini battery in the upper part. Also my experience has been that an M4 RIS, which uses the delta ring etc., in other words not attached to the receiver and free floating, will not fit without modification on a M733. On mine I had to insert a rubber spacer between the front site and ring. Otherwise the RIS was too short to fit tightly. This is because the M733 handguards are just slightly longer than standard M4 guards.

Anyway hope some of that helps.

Oh and brilliant work Harry.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher