Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy SH*T, man. That is HOT.

I thought full-length M4s with CASVs looked ugly, but that...that's just beautiful. :)

This, people, is how you do a 'Gucci' M4... :)

Edited by HaVoC

Hmmm, my first attempt at painting a weapon. More of a test really to see what I can do. That's why I used a cheapo MP5. I wish it shot better now, I wouldn't mind using this colour scheme :P

mp5justfinishedji1.jpg

mp5recieverpaintedwy4.jpg

mp5onfronttablecv9.jpg

mp5fronttableaboveim6.jpg

That tan splodge on the foregrip is due to me turning the gun over before the paint on the newspaper had fully dried <_< Took under 10 minutes but I dissasembled the gun before painting. Colours used were Tamiya model paint colour 'NATO Brown', Tamiya 'Wooden Deck Tan' and Humbrol 'OD'. I wish I could have made the OD lines more defined but the spray nozzle on the can snapped and I could not find any spares. I also have an Armalite reciever which I shall unleash the spray cans on in the near future :P

My OD Phantom AUG and P90.

2004713561528262510_rs.jpg

i wanna have your babys dude, that looks so nice having matching bullpups. you need to spray the slide and frame OD on your capa and leave the grips and nubbins black to complete the set. you make me want to do all my guns matching now