Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Christ that has to be one of the longest foregrips ive ever seen! it was kinda like looking at that ladies legs on that naked gun movie lol :D

very well painted

Actually, I'm pretty sure that its just a trick of the photo... if I'm right, that's just a knock-off of the KAC M5 RAS.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends. if it's a great looking paintjob, then yeah it might help with the sale.

however, airsoft is all about personal preference, doing a good spray job that someone else will think is also cool is difficult. from what i've seen and heard, seems like guns with spray jobs are a little bit harder to sell

I wouldn't mind buying your SOCOM 16 if you ever decided to sell it, that's for sure. ;) I would agree though, that paintjobs are pretty subjective.

lol! thanks. but so far im not willing to part with my M14 or the M4. spent too much time and money on them

im moving onto my next project. hopefully the new VFC KAC PDW. man those are hot!

I guess I'm experimenting with different camo schemes as I go along. Trying to find the 'perfect' scheme for the AR15 that's still in progress. Heck, at this rate, I might have to end up getting a couple of ARs.

On a side note...I used 7 colors this time. Funny thing is that they blend in together pretty well for once.

Who knows....maybe in the future maybe some LE agencies might ask me for my painting services. Not practical, but it'll be a really fun side job. However, I'm still a firm believer that the operator should paint his/her own rifle.

Edited by Souske

I have a question for you Souske. I would like to know what you do to keep the leaves in place while painting, and I would like to know how you get such a sharp outline of the leaves, it looks really really good, and I just want to know how I can make mine better (hence the questions)

Thanks

Edited by Miker