Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Kwiky, did you use Krylon?

thanks, i did use krylon, aswell as tamiya and humbrol paints, it has so many colours i cant even count them, maybe 8 or 10, i just very lightly sprayed one then another then another on various parts of the gun then oversprayed using other colours till i built up the finish you see on the gun now, its been like that for a while its its worn down in places revealing the colours underneath and that just adds to the effect

i need some help, here where i live i can't get any of the krylon stuff, so can anybody tell me what kind of paint can i use with an airbrush to make a good paintjob?

thanks.

You could try Tamiya Synthetic Paint, should be able to get it from any good Model/Hobby shop.

• 2 weeks later...

the eye relief on the optics is pritty long, so works fine for upright shooting stances, but it abit harder in prone position, could do with going back maybe a notch or 2. but the bloody BUIS gets in the way. might have to swap it for a Guarder lower profile BUIS to enable it to go back abit further.

Edited by Maveric