Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone PLEASE show me what the first post of this thread looked like with proper photos?

They seem to have expired, and all the good comments have given me a yearn to see a painted P-90!

Thanks

Dom

just a quick update on the m14, it looks cooler now

it will be upgraded tomorrow or early friday for its second game this weekend:

6091b377.jpg

heres the stuff it gets, but i wish i bought a gaurder spring, but they were out of stock:

ffaeab8a.jpg

o yea, the tightbore is installed, but im going to install the internals tomorrow night with my friend, we ordered the stuff together on wgc to save on shipping. he also bought a wood kit for his ak, so we ill have a sweet combo

Hi,

Here's my painted ca m24.

At first it was painted more or less camo, yesterday it tried to improve it a little to look like flectarn (my airsoft outfit..). Worked out ok, maybe it's still a bit to dark.

I'm sorry for the poor image quality, but the pics were taken with my mobile.

And notice the scope mount; extremely low eh? :P

image0141bx.th.jpg

image0155hl.th.jpg

Yeah, I've got a metal one but couldn't bring myself to scratch it up. So I thought "I know, I'll scuff up the plastic one!" Uzis look best when they're battered, like AK's.

Well it looks damn good :D just wish i could find somewhere that still had them... as well as some money! :P

Hmmm, no barrel?

Paint job looks pretty cool as well, though it also looks like a better picture could show some detail better...eh? eh?

Also, catch22, nicely done, at first I thought that was all shadows being cast on it, it looks really effective

DAMN! You guys caught me..

I painted the outer barrel Multicam! :P

Actually, it's a BOYS model that I use to test out paintjobs on. I made the barrel "commando" when I accidently whacked it against a rock and the barrel snapped off.

And Silent, I have 6 megapixels of photo if you'd like a better one.. just PM me your e-mail.