Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, their website says in plain English that the camo jobs are SIMULATED onto the weapons.  The key word there being SIMULATED; I doubt any of us actually thought otherwise.  I was merely commenting on the patterns.

Well, what's the point of putting photos of "simulated" camojobs on a web page, if they have absolutely nothing to do with the actual product they are selling? To me it seems like a poor attempt to convince people into thinking that using their product will lead to an outcome similar to those in the "simulated" pictures.

HunterX, that's one of the finest paintjobs I've ever seen.

Thanks!

Its my first experiment in Airsoft painting...I'm an accomplished spray painter in other fields, but I was nervous about doing a GBB.

There are a few blemishes, mostly from poor or careless masking before painting, but it came out nice I think. The paint is holding up well, too, something I was afraid of. There are a lot of coats on the grip, because I found my older hicapas finish wearing thin there.

We'll see how it holds up. After it gets nasty looking, I'll probably do a full on desert look, then maybe try woodland from there. I have yet to see how paint stripper reacts with TM ABS, so it may stay painted up forever.

If anybody has any comments on my VSR they are more than welcome, even if they are bad.

Come to think of it, i'm begging to find i don't like the look myself now, i might do it all back to black, but do the stock in OD. I'd probably use Krylon this time to get a flatter finish.