Main parts are:

- TM M4A1

- Guarder M933 outer barrel

- ICS SIR

- GRS flip-up front sight

- ICS flip-up rear sight

- Surefire G2 Nitrolon

- G&P reflex sight

And before the inevitable 'why not just get an M4S?', I've had this SIR 6 mths before the M4S was announced. :)

Main parts are:

- TM M4A1

- Guarder M933 outer barrel

- ICS SIR

- GRS flip-up front sight

- ICS flip-up rear sight

- Surefire G2 Nitrolon

- G&P reflex sight

And before the inevitable 'why not just get an M4S?', I've had this SIR 6 mths before the M4S was announced.  :)

How do you find the ICS S.I.R.?

Good quality, sturdy, doesn't rattle?

I wouldnt have the guts to paint any of my weapons. I know i'd just wreck them then spend the rest of my life p**sed off that I've ruined a £200 gun! Awsome paintjobs tho guys, I could never do anything like that!

FERG

I think that is a cool paint job, just makes the whole gun look like a QD silencer

LOL! how does it make it look like a OD suppressor? still dun wuite get it :P

I love that paint job.

You might love it but it really isnt good. If you wanna see good, you should wait about 2 months...i will unleash my graffiti skills and mix it with my cammoing skills :flamed:

I wouldnt have the guts to paint any of my weapons. I know i'd just wreck them then spend the rest of my life p**sed off that I've ruined a £200 gun! Awsome paintjobs tho guys, I could never do anything like that!

FERG

Yeah you have the guts. Everyone does. It ijuss you are afriad. its called you can do it over again if you mess up. If you are still scared.....you acan send it to me tell me what you want for 20USD. no joke but you live in the UK and all the S&H and customs is a hassle for a paintjob ;)

FERG

Just so ya know, everyone thought the same for my paintjobs (before I did em). I painted them, now everyone that I show them to just says "that's way better than I expected". Maybe my age has something to do with it, but they say the same thing when I tell them I upgrade all of my own guns. Plus my guns almost always shoot better than everyone elses :D .