Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, new updates. This is Day 4 of returning the M4 back to a professional black finish, and it may be the last day.  I also re-finished the BE 870, and finished the fabrication of my precision tactical suppressor (long type).  I have two masterkey systems, the Hardballer 870, and this BE 870.  The BE 870 is much lighter, and easier to wield than the Hardballer.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1659/ma...sidefull9fe.jpg

Awesome painjobs there souske, but could you give some detail at that homemade RIS-linker thingy that you've got, like in the above pic?

Edited by Aod

Hello guys.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll give it a shot. 1 or 2 posts probably won't make a difference ;)

I would like to paint my sniper rifle (CA M24) and I would need some advice.. The material is kind of weird. Like some "chips flake off" the surface material and under that is a smooth black surface. What I mean is that the surface of the material is not ruff but not smooth either and that stuff sometimes chips off, and under that there is a smooth, black surface. I would like to know that could I just paint on top of the gun, or will I have to strip the surface..? What kind of paint should I use, spray paint? What kind of spray paint?

Thanks!

Edited by Phreak!
Here is my gun I just finished the paint job 2 days ago. I really like how it turned out. Enjoy.

1sigbetaV.jpg

Mylady1.jpg

Mylady2.jpg

Mylady3.jpg

Godbless...

i like that

why dont people paint mags?

Edited by Scyxor
:o  That is a very attractive paintjob! 

I think I want to paint my AK47 like that... would I get crucified if I did such a thing?

I actually saw a picture of a Kurdish Peshmerga as an Iraqi SF wielding a painted AK74 with a desert scheme, including the magazine. I assume it wouldn't be a heresy to paint it, but it'll be definately unique.

Edited by Souske
no i think it would look quite nice actually! maybe just the woodwork? i dunno..

I actually saw a picture of a Kurdish Peshmerga as an Iraqi SF wielding a painted AK74 with a desert scheme, including the magazine.  I assume it wouldn't be a heresy to paint it, but it'll be definately unique.

I'm glad it's not entirely a bad idea (and semi-realistic, sort of). I was thinking of painting the whole gun in that woodland theme (maybe excluding the magazine). I think it'll look rather sharp. Now to get the paints and a nice day to do it...