Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frangible, if you paint your M249, let me now, i want to see some pics, and maybe use tham as reference...

and im STILL gagging to paint my MP5 tiger stripe, but its a very delicate design, and i dont know wheter to paint my only rifle/smg camo or not

Dear sweet Jesus, no!

It'll be something very similar to the ARMS Swan Sleeve, I'd bet. If I didn't know better I'd say it was one, but the front half of the rail is different, and I'm not sure if the Swan Sleeve mounts to a RIS forend.

gallery_8_386_3334.jpg

I know that one lacks a rear sight, but ARMS make them with an integral flip-up BUIS of the same design as on the gun in question.

Do they have any rails like that, that clamp onto both the upper receiver and onto the top rail of the RIS?  Something like that would make the RIS rock solid.

Yes the Nitro Vo as mentioned before. It might not be 100% real steal authentic, but then again neither are batterys and motors, but it sure does make your AR rock solid.

I've got one on my HKM4, I'll post a pic in the next couple of days if I get a chance.

Edit: Just had a look at the picture again an it does look like a Nitro, the front end is attached to the rail.

Edited by BigAl

Here are some pics of my M14 all done up. Out here in the islands the lanscape is quite mixed up. It's very arid but fertile, so we get this wierd desert like terrain with vegetation all around. That's why I have that mixture of desert with woodand colours.

post-8307-1127836117_thumb.jpg

post-8307-1127836191_thumb.jpg

Edited by NOE15
frangible, if you paint your M249, let me now, i want to see some pics, and maybe use tham as reference...

Will do matey!

I'm still not 100% that I'll do it but if I do, it won't be at least for a couple of weeks as I'm off to Sennybridge soon :)

If I do spray it, it will be plain OD like Havoc's M4 with distressing..

Cheers

F :)

and im STILL gagging to paint my MP5 tiger stripe, but its a very delicate design, and i dont know wheter to paint my only rifle/smg camo or not

I know how to paint AEGs tiger stripe. I've only gotten good compliments about it, too. Maybe I can be of assistance?

I know how to paint AEGs tiger stripe. I've only gotten good compliments about it, too. Maybe I can be of assistance?

hhmhmmmm could be intersting

the only things holding me back are that i have never pianted a gun before, and i am also undecided as to whether to paint my only rifle/SMG with a camo design, bearing in mind its an MP5SD5, purely from a functional point of view.

here is a mock up psaldorn sorted me out with, and i love it.

tigerstripemp5.jpg

with a stock i would like to add eventually.

mp5gr16.jpg

got any pics of your work ?