Let's see pics of your transport/storage set-up!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current transport/storage is

Dosko single scoped rifle case for my BAR-10

Dosko dual layer pistol case for both my 1911's, USP .45, M92, M93R, Desert Eagle and Mac11 (all at the same time) and 5 spare mags or another pistol.

HFC single pistol case for whichever pistol I take to a skirmish and two spare mags.

TM Mk.23 case for when I take my Socom full set.

CoverT tripple rifle case which carries my 3 primaries to the skirmish site. I've had it holding my M249 para M16A2-M203 and CQBR all at the same time before.

I'll add pics later as my camera really doesnt like artificial light and it hates the energy saving bulbs we have.

I must admit, i thought this thread meant 'how do you arrange your mode of transport to accommodate your gear'' I was hoping i'd see slide out gun racks in the boots of volvo estates... :(

None the less... i ain't complaining some stunning guns in some spiffy cases :D

Speaking of volvo estates, you can fit an m16 in the underfloor section of the boot if you split it in two :P

Obviously with a normal pistol, most of the controls are on the left hand side. So it would give more interest to the opened case if it were to show more moving parts of it's precious cargo. Even with ambidextrous guns, I'd stick to the same rule. Left hand side upwards. Or business end to the left, as you put it so eloquently.

my case for WA gigant

when you open it you've got many friends :P

http://softsniper.free.fr/galerie/essai/gig/malette.jpg

So do you have to shoot anyone with those pistols or do you just tap the on the shoulder with the muzzle from across the field to bang rule them? :lol:

Obviously with a normal pistol, most of the controls are on the left hand side. So it would give more interest to the opened case if it were to show more moving parts of it's precious cargo. Even with ambidextrous guns, I'd stick to the same rule. Left hand side upwards. Or business end to the left, as you put it so eloquently.
I guess it's just personal preference. :)

To confirm what KTcerberus just said: It's standard procedure to lay the weapon down with the ejection port/charging handle facing upwards. For obvious reasons :)

How they come in "boxes" however, is another story. As they don't have to be protected for dust, mudd etc.

For airsoft matters: Lay it down with the best looking side upwards :D

Edited by Lajjvo