Let's see pics of your transport/storage set-up!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Realized I need some silicone oil and BBs in there as well! :D

I haven't used any of these yet. But my other 4 that I have for my KJW MEU worked fine last time I shot them a few weeks ago, and before that they had been unused for a few months, and prior to that shot maybe 5 times each. I don't do alot of actual shooting unfortunatly. Damn CO2 guns are almost too loud to shoot inside of an appartment.

• 2 months later...

there's one thing I keep seeing here but do not understand.

Why dragging extra grips and stocks with you? Above this post I even see someone dragging his carry handle with him despite having a rear BUIS and a choise of optics.

I can understand having a choice of optics ad accessories, but why redundancy? Buttstocks and ironsights rarely break.

Care to explain to a rather confused airsofter? :)

there's one thing I keep seeing here but do not understand.

Why dragging extra grips and stocks with you? Above this post I even see someone dragging his carry handle with him despite having a rear BUIS and a choise of optics.

I can understand having a choice of optics ad accessories, but why redundancy? Buttstocks and ironsights rarely break.

Care to explain to a rather confused airsofter? :)

yes it is for different roles, and its easier to have everything to hand in one box. as for the carry handle ive had it a few times where my scopes have suffered bb strikes and shattered the lens. so its then just a case of taking the damaged scope off and putting the carry handle on. yes i have the small sight at the back, but dont like the look of the rail been empty.

HlHtW.jpg

Picked up this HUGE LBT deployment bag, something like 6 cubic feet of interior space, for $99.95 shipped from LBT. Apparently the Army had a contract with them then cancelled so they offloaded all these Multicam and ACU bags that were normally $520 for $99.95 with free shipping. I literally fit everything I'd ever need for a day (or weekend) of Airsoft in here; and then some. My 416 and long upper have their own pouch on the side that's not pictured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If only I could find a case deep enough

for this project for my WE HK416 GBBR

Like the size is no much bigger than a pistolcase

Please click the image to enlarge

attachicon.gifM7A1kuffert.jpg

From the hanlde that looks like a Hardigg Storm Case, they have been taken over by Pelican now as well!

Having a quick look, it may well be a iM2370 case, link below:

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail_storm.php?Case=iM2370

Later daze

Lee (Not a case annorack at all...)