Let's see pics of your transport/storage set-up!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Peli cases now I've just bought a 1500 and two 1720's I love the look of those guns in the cases so I couldn't resist one question once you cut the foam how do you cut it out or do you cut one thick piece and there's one underneath. Thanks I was just wondering

Read the last few pages, that was answered.

"The Affairs of Daura" Case was bought off of ebay with the basic cutout. I just slightly modified it to fit the G26. The other 2 were bought from a Homegoods store by my house. They were supposed to be some kind of coffee table ornament.

I realize I'm a bit late with this, but thanks. I was looking into making my own with an old phonebook, but I'm not sure how well that would turn out, if it even did.

Sorry about the lovely ###### quality of these pics (not sure what happened, as they all came out like this), but here is my current storage setup:

picture002-4.jpg

picture003-1.jpg

Very basic, of course, but that's good in my opinion. Both cases cost cost me $30 each on sale, but only the second case feels cheap-ish. They both just barely fit under the bed:

picture005-2.jpg

So take that all you fancy-pants Pelican case people! :P

If you guys are looking for a cheap price for a pelican 1750, this ebay seller has them for a starting price of $100 and a buy it now price at $125. Shipping is $25 anywhere in the US through fedex priority overnight. It comes with foam too.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wwinvestment...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

If you guys are looking for a cheap price for a pelican 1750, this ebay seller has them for a starting price of $100 and a buy it now price at $125. Shipping is $25 anywhere in the US through fedex priority overnight. It comes with foam too.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! the second i get a decent gun to put in there i'll be picking one of those up!!!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wwinvestment...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

They dont ship outside the US :(

Is there any other Retailer which offers a similar price but ships to europe ?

you know... airsoft is illegal in China, so when i transport my airsoft guns in China, i do this..

Not all of China such as HK and Macau. But anyways:

1) You should of posted all your pictures in one post and not try to play the system so you can head into the sale threads.

2) You just shown the world via internet is the method in which you smuggle personal airsoft replica into a country, congrads <_<

Edited by Reincarnation...
any one know where to get more foam for a 1750? I know you can get it from pelican but i want it cheaper so i can do multiple cut outs of different set ups. only need one sheet per stet up looking for around 3 or 4.

You may have to cut it to size.

http://www.foambymail.com/CharcoalFoam.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...