Let's see pics of your transport/storage set-up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. The AWS is gently wedged in place and supported by the convoluted interior of the crate, the M249 sort of stands up on its own and the MK18 is leaning on it. I stuck my main three guns in to see if they would all fit for transport to a multi-day OP (swaddled in gear and BDUs of course). I did consider filing the box out with foam, but it seems unnecessary and a waste of space unless I was using them for shipping.

Other downsides to the Sport Locker are that it's not watertight, the lid is not sturdy enough to use as a bench, and it's a little to big to fit into my trunk (wish I had a hatchback).

At last, somewhere to stick all my stickers:

P1020766.jpg

P1020765.jpg

I was going for that old leather guitar case look, you know the kind that some teenager inherited off his dad and it's got lots of dog eared stickers of peace symbols sitting at jaunty angles next to all the new logos of skate boarding brands. Gently transporting a well loved acoustic from place to place.

Mine of course houses guns and is plastered with hard-right american rhetoric and the logos of brands and companies which produce gear that helps rough guys kill bad people. Currently awaiting the newly released PTS sticker pack to turn up from EBB so I can add some funny propaganda about PMAGs curing various illnesses.

You just carry this around, right? You don't ship it? Because if you sent that anywhere by air or mail I'd be really worried about attracting a lot of unwanted attention from thieves or otherwise.

That looks awesome for my purposes. I need to store my airsoft guns at the university police station here at school and they require a hard case for the "weapon". I'm tired of going out to get a $40 case from *rickroll*'s every time I bring another rifle out to school, when I could get one of these for the same price and check in all of my rifles in it. I may even put foam in there. I really don't need a Peli case for my airsoft guns.

Thanks for the tip, I've been looking for something like this for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My newest cases.. Havent customized them yet to do what I intend. One will be a gun case, while another will be used as a mobile Tech station. 3rd one, no idea.

NewCase004.jpg

NewCase006.jpg

$35 a case. Couldnt pass on the chance.

here is a pic to show their sizes compared to the guns.

Mike it is a cheap piece of trash from Dealextreme.com

They have a more expensive version, but there is no way to tell if it is any better than this one. 4 diff reticles, but all equate to nasty globs of blur.

When, when I left the store there were 2 left, and 4 guys heading inside to buy one. At that price, I doubt they lasted. They had a pallet worth on Wednesday, and by Saturday, there were 2 left. Very popular for the price.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got this foam padded case for my RA Kimber, turned out well enough :D

Apologies for the iPhone pics!

ra_killer_case_01.jpg

ra_killer_case_02.jpg

ra_killer_case_03.jpg

ra_killer_case_04.jpg

Contents:

1x RA Kimber

5x KJW KP-07/MEU/1911 CO2 magazine