New Marui Products

RacingManiac

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You realize your talking about TM, one of the only companies that actually does durability testing of their internals before they sell them?

YOU DONT SAY?!?! Gasp...really? Ive never owned a TM, i only buy ACM clonezorz that rawkz your face...

Sarcasm aside, if these guns cant be upgraded to 350-400 fps they're worthless to me, recoil or not. TM doesnt care about velocity upgrades so again, if the system isnt designed well and its not robust the rifle may very well be nothing more than a novelty rather than a serious skirmish weapon to most US players.

Again, we come back to the crux of the problem, Tm doesnt give a hoot about the US or the international market.

M4 looks nice and if the recoil turns out to be decent I might have to get myself one.

I'll deff be getting the new hicapa. Hopefully someone will bring out the part to make it semi again or standard hicapa parts will fit as I'm not too keen on full auto only.

The M4 looks rather generic, they could have alteast picked a more original set up. A generic M4 RIS with crane stock looks overpriced especially with non moving bolt versions being pumped out cheap by the acm companies.

This gun probably won't be competing with clones but competing with the higher end AEG's. Especially Systema.

Again, we come back to the crux of the problem, Tm doesnt give a hoot about the US or the international market.

You´re damn right.... keeping my TM M14 in mind with a horrible range and accuracy with just 300 fps all CA owners refused playing against me cause their pot-metal stock airsoft doesn´t stand the M150 they needed to match the TM M14 :rolleyes: It´s all about range and accuracy...so why don´t you just forget about your 400 fps? If this new M4 is close to the M14 or Type 89 performance it is very very very possible I will add one to my arsenal :D

Friggin' called this when they patented the blowback engine.

*basks in unwarranted sense of superiority*

You and everyone else that saw that news long ago. ;)

depends lol, but maybe i could mod real pmags? and how would a different mag change the boltstop feature?

'Follower' on the loaded mag wouldn't stop the bolt release from being actuated.....the same 'follower' that actuates the bolt release, causing it to cutoff the firing.

Or so I'm imagining. Could be wrong of course.

Most excellent! I was almost positive this was what Marui was hinting at with that teaser flash pic on their site a few days ago and I'm glad to find they did not disappoint.

Knowing Marui I'm sure this gun is going to be wonderful, and after having owned (and sold due to all the problems) a WA M4 I'm sure looking forward to this Marui offering. I'll just be hoping that it has the PTW style bolt catch that makes the gun stop firing when the mag runs dry. If that's the case than this will likely be the ultimate M4 for my tastes.

Proprietary mags and batteries? Doesn't bother me much, a quite worthwhile trade off for what you're getting with this one methinks ^_^

Now Marui, about that blowback MP5 you showed patented plans for the gearbox of at the same as the M4 V10 gearbox? I'm honestly looking forward to that eventual release more than I am this new M4!

You'd rather have P mags than a working last round bolt stop function?

Well, some of us already own plenty of TM-compatible STANAG magazines...

It would be nice for this new replica to be able to share magazines (even at the expense of losing the bolt lock back function) with my current M733.

'Follower' on the loaded mag wouldn't stop the bolt release from being actuated.....the same 'follower' that actuates the bolt release, causing it to cutoff the firing.

Or so I'm imagining. Could be wrong of course.

maybe, would it be easy to mod RS pmags to fit these? im sure ive heard of people doing it

youtube vid from the show...shows functioning bolt stop, and the jolting when firing...

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=xIO7SCrYcuA

have to seriously thinking about getting one of those M4...

Haha, is that the new Marui Man? He's not as awesome as the old one.

Hi-capa XTREME in action: whoa. And that's on 134a, eh? Promising. The very idea of a full auto GBB from TM is pretty shocking in itself. Now let's hope they'll make some long-*albatross* magazines too.

not sure about the reliability of this info, but the chatter is that the M4 will retail for 54800 Yen....or ~$540 USD....not cheap, but maybe worth the gimmick value...

$540? :(

I was kinda hoping I could sell my stock TM m4 now and just add in a little cash of my own to buy this new m4 SOPMOD...

Regardless, this looks sick as hell! I totally want one! Anybody hear of an ETA?

Archived