New Marui Products

RacingManiac

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im wondering what the release date is going to be like as well.

I dont think there's a stones throw in hell of this landing before christmas but ive been proven wrong before.

Also, anyone see a hopup unit in there anywhere? Im wondering if the revised the traditional M4 hopup unit. Here's hoping they did because quite frankly, m4's have the worst unit in the world of airsoft.

For those who are disgusted at this new gun being another M4, what else do you think they would make if they're taking a big commercial risk making a whole new system? Nobody's going to take that big of a risk to make a new system and make it an obscure gun to boot. Sure a TAVOR with recoil sounds awesome, but the 20-30 guys who keep asking for TAVORs will get it and be satisfied and then the gun probably won't sell enough units to keep it very profitable, or at least make it a hit.

By coming out with this rifle as an M4, its almost an assured commercial success, which allows Marui to roll out more and more recoil models and eventually this technology will trickle down into more obscure guns as you like it. So, whether you like M4s or not, this release is definitely a good thing. If it helps, just close your eyes and think about your favorite rifle being made with this technology in a year or so.

I'm just saying let's evaluate the system, not the choice of rifle, and it looks awesome! Anyone else notice that it has a metal body too? W00t!

For those who want to get full auto on their hicapas (or any 1911 really) the cheap and unreliable way, bend back the sear spring slightly. :)

As cool as their m4 recoil design is, I wonder how heavy the rearward momentum will seem. Everything else looks great though.

Lol... I wish :P But the battery is bound to suck, and that means no other stocks can be used..... And you can clearly see the bolt movement is quite pitiful if you compare it to something like a WA.... And everyone always whines about no metal on maruis... They can eat their hats now. The bolt catch is really cool by the looks of it, and since its marui engineered its like a better version fo teh PTW, it'll be more reliable(like all marui stuff) than the systemas, and has a bunch of cool new features... Hell, the metal body on it is probably the same grade metal as the systema :P

The only thing stopping me from buying that Marui is the price, and proprietary gears/ mags/ batteries, and if it recoils before the BB leaves the barrel, potentially screwing accuracy up. I have to say, I am deeply impressed of the innovation in this model though. Finally, a blowback recoiling M4 aeg, with last round bolt stop. That was my dream rifle for the longest time. Now someone PLEASE buy one, tear it apart, review it, take pics so I can clone that sucker :P

Now, what I need to do to top that:

1. Make or clone a recoil mech that would produce more recoil than the TM one

2. Use older TM/ CA/ clone V2/3 gears and pistons

3. Use older TM mags while retaining last shot bolt stop

4. Make it able to fit into my CA M15 :D

5. The BB leaves the barrel before it recoils, to preserve the much important accuracy.

I think for those that complain about the minimal bolt movement, keep inmind that in WA that bolt is the part that gives you the "felt-recoil", where as in Marui that's "visible" recoil, where as the actual feeling comes from that mass shuffling into you shoulder blade.....I think as to reproduce the feeling for recoil this might work better than their previous offering from the AKs and maybe even better than the Gas WA/Ino....

The only thing stopping me from buying that Marui is... if it recoils before the BB leaves the barrel...

I don't think it will. The rearward momentum of the weight (motor velocity based, I'm assuming) should be minimal compared to the forward momentum (spring based). And I'm guessing the weight won't be able to go forward prior to the piston, which would mean the bb leaves the barrel before the weight's forward movement stops. If anything, I think a higher RPM setup (or weaker weight spring) has the potential to delay the recoil.

Does this have a reciprocating bolt?

Also, anyone see a hopup unit in there anywhere? Im wondering if the revised the traditional M4 hopup unit. Here's hoping they did because quite frankly, m4's have the worst unit in the world of airsoft.

Hopefully they'll have changed it to the type 89 hop up.

I don't really care if the cosmetic bolt doesn't move much considering the recoil mechanism is in the buffer tube, and that does seem to have a good amount of travel.

The only thing stopping me from buying that Marui is the price, and proprietary gears/ mags/ batteries, and if it recoils before the BB leaves the barrel, potentially screwing accuracy up. I have to say, I am deeply impressed of the innovation in this model though. Finally, a blowback recoiling M4 aeg, with last round bolt stop. That was my dream rifle for the longest time. Now someone PLEASE buy one, tear it apart, review it, take pics so I can clone that sucker :P

Now, what I need to do to top that:

1. Make or clone a recoil mech that would produce more recoil than the TM one

2. Use older TM/ CA/ clone V2/3 gears and pistons

3. Use older TM mags while retaining last shot bolt stop

4. Make it able to fit into my CA M15 :D

5. The BB leaves the barrel before it recoils, to preserve the much important accuracy.

As much as its good to have clones.

It ###### me off that someone comes and talks about cloning the gun before it comes out.

You have no respect for the company that did its hard work on this innovation.

And its rude, like saying, oh its great, I hope someone rips the company off and copies it!

Save your comments for later!

I've been considering kitting out a full SOPMOD M4 for a while now and it looks like I've just found the base gun.

Quite frankly I think TM are just great and you know that they've put a lot of thought and effort into this. The only downside are the batteries.

Archived