Cool Video Now Out!

Vogelsang

Can only find it at present on Facebook's TLSFx page but it will surely leach out soon on to YouToob etc.!

The new vid to replace the Bunker busting Breach 1 is out in time for Xmas

Filmed at Ultimate's Bristol site and using Zulu-1, 18 Bravo and Ultimate site staff this is a ripper!!!!!! not just a good advert for pyro - it shows what we can do when we put our minds to it as softer!!!!!!

EDIT!

NO! Just found it on YooToob!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DisKleZJmBQ

Enjoy!

wow the cinematics are *fruitcage* sweet !

The post production work was excellent !, music sweet, though at 10 minutes it was a little long for an advertisement

The grenades on the advertisement are not avaliable on the web site ?

http://www.tlsfx.co.uk/c-17-bb-airsoft.aspx

The most important factor in this is the boom from there pyros. I would ask that next time they film something like this they please use a dolly. I cant stand seeing the blare witch project when i am trying to get excited by the concept of really booms occurring later in the feature.

The has to be the prettiest and one of the best made videos I've seen. But yeah a bit long, you can only stand fake muzzle flashes and overlayed gunfire for so long.

I do want to see more of these grenades, not just them being chucked about in a pretend war movie, I would like to see how they're reloaded, armed, safety features, what happens after they've gone off etc etc.

The has to be the prettiest and one of the best made videos I've seen. But yeah a bit long, you can only stand fake muzzle flashes and overlayed gunfire for so long.

I do want to see more of these grenades, not just them being chucked about in a pretend war movie, I would like to see how they're reloaded, armed, safety features, what happens after they've gone off etc etc.

They are not reloaded.... they are disposable. Proper fly off levers, safety ring, locking bar, throw and let go - ignites in the air....... You still confusing them with the "Botac" gig? I believe that the same crew who made the film are at present making instructional vids of the kit... Which might be why it hasn't gone on to the website yet.

saw and had a play around with the new said pyro today at First & Only Matlock! man they are awsome, they ain't gonna be cheap but they are the dogs B****cks of grenades!

from what the guys from TLSFX where saying they should be available in the new year! flashbangs are awsome but the ball grenades!!!!

as has been mentioned these are single use items, they are allegedly still working on there rechargeable ones???

still uber cool tho!!

Justin

They are not reloaded.... they are disposable. Proper fly off levers, safety ring, locking bar, throw and let go - ignites in the air....... You still confusing them with the "Botac" gig? I believe that the same crew who made the film are at present making instructional vids of the kit... Which might be why it hasn't gone on to the website yet.

Ohh now that is interesting. Yeah I did think these were those botac grenades - the video just showed *grenades* being thrown around without much focus on them. Looking forward to some reviews. Anyone got a clue on how much these are going to cost?

Ohh now that is interesting. Yeah I did think these were those botac grenades - the video just showed *grenades* being thrown around without much focus on them. Looking forward to some reviews. Anyone got a clue on how much these are going to cost?

Yes but not yet finalised so couldn't cause people to possibly suck their teeth..... As was done with the prerelease "Botac" device....... which after XMas may please people. (or so I'm told)

No one spotted the Iron Maiden reference then? Apparently there is one in Breach 1 as well but I can't spot it. :rolleyes:

from what what said today in the region of £8 each! as I said previously not cheap but they look and are very cool!!

Looks very good, although i think for me they'd only be used at weekenders (Ones where people actually play through the night rather than bugger off to drink) and milsim games at that sort of price though, wouldn't say it's worth it for regually games.

Yeah, was watching that the other day here, all very pretty but I'd prefer to see proper demo videos of the pyros - mostly because I'm deeply suspicious of this type of advertising, lol. Once they add one kind of special effect to enhance the look, I have to wonder how many others they've added.

I'm sure these are fantastic, but I'd really like to just see several videos of them in action against a plain background, with detailied product information such as fallout ranges etc. I guess I've just been spoiled by stage pyrotechnic sites like LeMaitre, lol.

I look forward to future information from this site, I'm certainly interested in the products, I'd just prefer to see them in a controlled environment on video/photograph if I'm not able (or indeed can't afford) to see them in person atm.

Yeah, was watching that the other day here, all very pretty but I'd prefer to see proper demo videos of the pyros - mostly because I'm deeply suspicious of this type of advertising, lol. Once they add one kind of special effect to enhance the look, I have to wonder how many others they've added.

I'm sure these are fantastic, but I'd really like to just see several videos of them in action against a plain background, with detailied product information such as fallout ranges etc. I guess I've just been spoiled by stage pyrotechnic sites like LeMaitre, lol.

I look forward to future information from this site, I'm certainly interested in the products, I'd just prefer to see them in a controlled environment on video/photograph if I'm not able (or indeed can't afford) to see them in person atm.

These vids are in production - I do know that the grenades chucked in the hooches were as is. The grenades that took the first two tangos out were as is - the mortar and MG nest nades were, as you say - "enhanced" :D

I have it on good authority that the advert was not JUST for the new milsim kit - It was and is a general big up for softers - and a vehicle for the retailers and site mentioned..... TLSFx used their big film experience to provide the bullet hits, Hooch going up (detcord!!!!) Bridge etc.

Seems like good feedback though up to press.

well I have nothing to do with TLSFX other than running a site in the east mids that stock there products? I have seen them in use at an open day and they are very cool! and worked extremely well on a very wet day! even the ring pull, which have a history of being average, these are excellent?

Are there ever any concerns over these pyros starting fires? I'd love to use them once TLSFxAmerica gets setup... but with California having as many forest fires as we typically get every year, I'd be nervous using anything that creates an open flame or other such conditions that might lead to fire.

These products look freaking awesome nonetheless. And that's a bad-*albatross* video.

Are there ever any concerns over these pyros starting fires? I'd love to use them once TLSFxAmerica gets setup... but with California having as many forest fires as we typically get every year, I'd be nervous using anything that creates an open flame or other such conditions that might lead to fire.

Some of the older smoke grenades used to cause fires very occasionally, although i've not used any for a good 2 or so years that produced any open flame at all. Add to that its very rarely dry in the UK even if it isn't raining so its hard to set much on fire for most of the year :D

I'd certainly be interested in seeing them in action, because there is nothing like seeing them up close an personal to communicate the scale. To be honest what I'd really like is the equivelent of the LeMaitre pyro demonstration we went to last year (the other half is has her pyrotechnics licence). Basically sitting around watching their pyros go off... you don't get to pay too much attention when at a skirmish... some compare and contrast demonstrations would be good too, especially on their sturdy construction, or water resistance. Although I can see that they'd probably only consider doing this for site owners/retailers.

Either way if they are good as people say hopefully they'd consider this... alternatively I might just email and ask them, lol.

Archived