New WA M16

BrooklynBorn

Mine poor opinion of it is because:

A. Armalite

B. Long Range Configured Armalite (even worse)

C. Western Arms

D. Stupidly high cost for what will undoubtly be cloned for 1/3 of the cost

E. Too many WA M4/M16 GBB's already.

Has nothing to do with what BigAl put, i just go by the points i have listed above.

'FireKnife'

In my opinion, the hand guard looks nothing like the M16 series, I think they are stretching the whole M16/M4 series to far as well. From what I get from the Yen to $USD calculator, it is fairly low priced, compared to their M4 version. With all the people buying the M4 I think they are not going to cling to the idea of a M16 series. With the WA M4 having its problems, I hope they correct these problems in the M16 or no one is probably going to buy it with out knowing that the problems are improved, but who knows, maybe it'll be a big hit (doubt it).

ST

Because back in the early days geardos got hold of the M4 and realised 'we can fill it with *suitcase* and gay bolt-ons' and that is why we have stuff like this, because the geardos of old started putting ###### on guns and it seems to have been passed down from one to the next.

It is just like other WA products, they make one then tweak it slightly another 10-20 times then release each new one, just look at the 1911's and the Infinities, what the hell was the point, especially the Gigant and other things.

Now if they made a TT33, Makarov or a HP.35 then i might give a damn, but alas no, so i don't care.

'FireKnife'

Reasons I like it.

A. Armalite

B. Long Range Configured Armalite (even cooler)

C. Western Arms

D. Completely acceptable cost for what will undoubtly be cloned for 1/3 of the cost

E. Plenty of WA M4/M16 GBB's already, so more support.

Hooray! Another variant on a gun which is unreliable as hell and generally pants for an unacceptably high price!

WA could go and fix a few problems, but nooooooooooo, let's slap a new stock and front-end on it and call it good.

Plus, 0.98J with a barrel that long on a GBB is not happening.

Hooray! Another variant on a gun which is unreliable as hell and generally pants for an unacceptably high price!

WA could go and fix a few problems, but nooooooooooo, let's slap a new stock and front-end on it and call it good.

Plus, 0.98J with a barrel that long on a GBB is not happening.

520-30fps 0.20 with M16 long 6.03 inner barrel.. Tested indoor around 20celsius.. So it would be a hot gun.. :blink:

Only chance is to reduce length of the hammer pin and/or adjust the flute valve.

Unfortunately, I doubt they'll have learned anything from their WAM4 GBB debacle... It'll fail hard at being skirmishable.

*image of tasty rifle*

with a little work it could look like a JP rifle, I don't understand why you guys are all jumping the "it's fugly bandwagon"

Now that is a nice rifle.

Archived