New ARES M110 SASS

Bareknuckle

Who keeps buying all these armalites/armalite looking guns?

Why are you such an anti-armalite activist? I will buy this, I like armalites, they are very beautiful looking guns and have a wide range of aftermarket support externally and internally. No other airsoft gun has as many parts as an armalite, and don't give me the "all armalites looks alike bs" because there are so many rases, stocks and bodies no 2 armalites really looks the same.

Take a look at the G36 thread, the M14 thread, SIG thread, now those guns all look the same.

I dont care how good a camaro is or how many shapes it comes in, if all car companies released camaro after camaro eventually im gonna get sick of it and want something else. Same goes with airsoft guns, i dont mind that armalites exist or that there are a bunch of different versions, there just comes a point where you would like to see something else for once.

Why are you such an anti-armalite activist? I will buy this, I like armalites, they are very beautiful looking guns and have a wide range of aftermarket support externally and internally. No other airsoft gun has as many parts as an armalite, and don't give me the "all armalites looks alike bs" because there are so many rases, stocks and bodies no 2 armalites really looks the same.

Take a look at the G36 thread, the M14 thread, SIG thread, now those guns all look the same.

I love armalites. M4/M16 with RIS is a nice looking very functional gun. I had an M15 that served me well for 4 years, but how many people still don't have at least one armalite?

Do people (plural) not bother to read thread titles anymore?

"New ARES M110 SASS"...if you don't like the idea of a new "Armalite" platform, don't bother reading the thread.

-Vic

P.S. This is the first (from what I can tell) accurate representation of the M110 (Not SR-25, not SR-25K, etc., etc.) available in airsoft form. It hasn't been done before. It's new.

Edit: Upon closer inspection i must also echo the ''same *suitcase* different day'' attitude. The colour does look better and the ambi control is good, but the receiver looks like it is lacking the trades too :(

This, being ARES USA (where KAC can sneek up behind us and get us good), the trademarks will either:

-Not be on the website. (In pictures and descriptions.)

-Not be on the website or the guns.

Only time will tell, though.

-Vic

You wanna know why companies keep coming out with Armalites?

TSI armories is coming out with a $500 TAVOR replica featuring realistic takedown, a fiber-filled nylon body with steel and aluminum metal parts, a V3 gearbox that can take 35 amp lipo batteries, programmable MOSFETs, and a DBC tightbore barrel.

There are eight posts in the thread about it.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=157944

You wanna know why companies keep coming out with Armalites?

TSI armories is coming out with a $500 TAVOR replica featuring realistic takedown, a fiber-filled nylon body with steel and aluminum metal parts, a V3 gearbox that can take 35 amp lipo batteries, programmable MOSFETs, and a DBC tightbore barrel.

There are eight posts in the thread about it.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=157944

that makes about as much sense as a war in russia to fight pokemon

Actually, here's what I meant about the TAVOR.

In just about every thread about a new Armalite, there's almost invariably a bunch of people who come in and post about their displeasure about another Armalite being released and wishing how companies would release more "original" guns. Recently, a lot of these kinds of post mention the TAVOR by name as a gun that should be released instead of another Armalite.

Well, now a really awesome TAVOR has been released, and nobody seems to care! At least not the same number of people who go into these kinds of threads and complain. If you want companies to start releasing more obscure weapons, at least get excited when they finally do! Buying the guns would be a bonus.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I see more moaning about new Armalites than I see excitement about obscure guns actually being released.

Why do I keep mentioning the TAVOR in particular? Because it seems to be the latest fad obscure gun to mention when decrying a company's unoriginality. Just search "TAVOR" in the news thread and see what I mean. I just want to see "OMG where's my TAVOR!?" turn into "OMG yes a TAVOR!" Instead, the former posts seem to greatly outnumber the latter.

What does any of this have to do with why people buy Armalites? Eh, because they sell. I have no new insights there. People just seem to lose interest in the fad obscure guns when they actually get released. Just look at the FAL. That used to be the favorite gun to squawk about, and I don't even see many of them in the FN picture thread!

I guess I should have elaborated.

I don't own a signle armalite either, but some day, if I ever assemble a US-kit, I'll have to get one.

Maybe an M110, so I'm happy companies are now starting to release some of those.

If you guys don't like armalites, then just don't get one and stop whining every time a company comes out with one. Especially new variants that haven't been available in airsoft earlier!

Now, how many of you even bought the JLS F2000 when it came out?

Edit:

To add some more positive waves here;

I think this ARES M110 looks good, and unlike the G&P it has the ambi selector and the right colour.

However, despite wrong colour and trades, that CNC finished receiver on the G&P is damned beautiful :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived