Jing Gong VZ61

insanityprelude

It seems that these have finally turned up on action hobbys.

They seem to have a high fps for an eap at 300 tops and a 90 round highcap mag? (I wonder if JG will release a drum mag)

Fighting in close quarters or need a sniper back-up weapon The Scorpion is the perfect choice, folding stock makes it ideal as a first primary weapon in CQB, compatible with TM, full metal receiver, mag and stock this is one of the best JG guns i have seen.

But the best bit was the crono results at 300 fps and we had to check it again to be sure, the gun also had good range and accuracy and to be honest could match many primary guns out there.

Ideal for Russian kit lovers or airsofters like me that want a light easy to use gun that can be used as a main weapon

The only down side we found was that some guns had the hop set to full and caused the fps low, but back the hop off, clean the barrel and put a few rounds though it and hey presto 275 - 300 fps, it even comes with muzzle adapter for a silencer and front sight adjuster

I have found the more i fire it the better it gets.

Buy 2 and why not go duel wielding

* Semi / Full auto fire modes

* TM style hop unit

* Adjustable front sight

* Silencer adapter

* Folding metal stock. lower receiver and magazine

* 7.2v battery and charger included

* 90 round wind up magazine

* Tested average 285 fps +/- 5%

* Length 265mm (stock folded) 520mm (stock extended)

_0_0_16DJH.jpg

_0_0_16DHS.jpg

Now i just have to wait for airsoft world to get theres in and my preorder patience will have paid off.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

The crono results i had with 6 guns on 2 different crono's are listed below for all

Gun 1: 282 fps

Gun 2: 273 fps

Gun 3: 301 fps

Gun 4: 288 fps

Gun 5: 298 fps

Gun 6: 287 fps

To sum up i think we can expect an average of 285 on them, i think with a good barrel clean and few mags though them they will all fire about the same as the lowest i got was 273

But for a small electric these are an impressive bit of kit

However sean has one and told me today for such a little barrel it was very black in there and took a while to clean, his now fires 301 +/- 2 fps

Regards

Paul

PS sorry about the russian kit lovers bit, i was going though a doughnut day

I'm definitely fancying one - for sentimental reasons!!!! I read the AH review - was amazed at the FPS and the only thing that stopped me buying one there and then yesterday was not baing able to find mags - and then I looked for drums - It being TM compatible - can we suppose TM mags will fit?

I do fancy one and New Year will see it added to the armoury.

Yeah - it's Czech kit lovers. :P I worked in Prague (Praha) for a good period some years ago adn I came into contact with them on a daily basis. (he he he he :gun: )

Well now it looks like I'll be buying one of these soon. I couldn't justify the cost of the Marui for something I'd hardly use, and I won't buy the Well, I guess this was just a matter of time. I'm sure by the end of the year all the HK retailers will have them.

Well I shouldn't blow off the WELLs if I was you. The TMs are quite obviously going to be best, but WELLs are so damn close. Seriously, I think 300 fps is realistic, my mates WELL runs consistently at 285-290 fps, thats not far off. Plus the mags, including the 370 rnds drum, are great. Its the only AEP gun that we have not regretted buying, infact we all love it.

Damn, Now I have to choose between buying this or an MP5K for cold weather backup.

Funny that, I want this, but I already have a Galaxy K as a perfectly good backup *albatross* blaster. So, sadly, I can't really justify the purchase of a scorpy.

It seems that these have finally turned up on action hobbys.

They seem to have a high fps for an eap at 300 tops and a 90 round highcap mag? (I wonder if JG will release a drum mag)

Now i just have to wait for airsoft world to get theres in and my preorder patience will have paid off.

Why you do not ask JG manufacturer?

Archived