Angelmaker

Fatal

Seller: Angelmaker

Deal: Angelmaker had an mk46 up for sale the item said nothing about missing parts or broken parts. It clearly showed dummy rounds in just about every picture. When I pm'd him and worked out the deal for $500 shipped which is clearly stated in the auction. After a late ship due to a "death of a friend" he then stated he would ship the gun. He did ship the gun but I did not receive any tracking number. When the package finally arrived the faux safety switch was completely gone. To me this was not a big deal but it would have been nice to have been told this. Espically after I sent him this PM before buying the item.

Not sure if you got my last message, my internet went hay wire. Anyways, I just wanted to know if there were any cracks, dents, or anything like that. Any problems that you can foresee happening in the future?

His response was

no it's in great condition and has great build quality.

No mention of anything wrong.

He asked me to send the payment promptly due to a upcoming high game fee. His response was...

Got you payment. Once I receive your addy I'll send it within 3 business days of receiving your addy.
I sent my address right away this was on Oct. 30th the gun wasn't shipped until Nov. 7th

I also noticed the dummy rounds, which were supposed to be included in the sale where missing. At first I figured he might have forgotten to ship them, I pm'd him and his response was

I didn't know what the post office may have said about having realistic bullets so I didn't ship them with it.

So I responded

Did you get my last PM? I would like you to ship them or refund me for the amount to buy a replacement sent with shipping included. Please respond to this PM or I will have to go through paypal.
I paid for them they where clearly included in the sale and he ( supposedly ) has them at home.

His next response was:

Look man I don't have the bullet chain sorry but you got free shipping and didn't bother with the 3% paypal took out.

This really ticked me off because this was never an issue before or was included in his sale. If he doesn't want to pay shipping or a paypal fee it should be included in the sale, not after he doesn't hold up to his end of the deal. I clearly asked for a refund to purchase some myself from an online store, or if he wanted to purchase some and have them shipped to me. I also told him he could send me $35.00 through paypal so I could purchase them, he has not responded and although it isn't a high matter, it's still shady and I did in fact pay for the item.

Here is a link to the original sale thread

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1925123

Pictures

S6301645.jpg

S6301646.jpg

S6301647.jpg

Clearly shows dummy rounds.

Hmmm... They were clearly meant to be included in the sale, as seen here;

Includes:

# M249 Dummy 5.56 Cartridge Belt (10 Cartridges)

It was underhand of him not to include them, I suppose.

Also, not telling about the safety would have ###### me off more than it did you.

What an *albartroth*.

Ben.

• 3 weeks later...

So far nothing has been updated or received, I was told that he would be sending me the dummy rounds by the end of the month. I haven't received anything as of yet. He has also not responded to any of my further PM's be aware of this seller.

If I were in your shoes Fatal, I'd be happy that he isn't hounding YOU for money. You didn't include the 3% extra from using PayPal, and you didn't pay shipping either. From what I've seen that's somewhere around $40 that Angelmaker isn't getting, yet somehow you've got the gall to ask HIM for $35 for a bullet belt? What idiot is going to pay that much for a bullet chain (unless they're made of gold with platinum links)?

Now on the subject of "faux" safety switches...what the heck are you talking about? There is no selector switch on Mk.46's. They have two modes, "off" and "kill". There is a button above the trigger unit that enables you to pull the trigger, but there's nothing "faux" about that. Not that it matters, since you've only made claims about this and have no photographic evidence, you're probably lying anyway because you're butthurt about ripping off a seller who didn't include a $10 bullet belt when you gypped him out of $40.

Angelmaker is an honorable person whom I've dealt with on many occasions. Unlike you, I can provide photographic evidence and even screenshots (altered to protect my private info of course) to show that our transactions were smooth and fair.

Now I don't doubt that you're missing your bullet belt, because it would be totally random for you to make this thread without being out of something, but since you actually owe him money, I think you should have realized that with the money you saved by not paying shipping or PayPal you could have bought your own bullet chain.

So far nothing has been updated or received, I was told that he would be sending me the dummy rounds by the end of the month. I haven't received anything as of yet. He has also not responded to any of my further PM's be aware of this seller.

If you need 12-13 dummy rounds I can give you some.

If I were in your shoes Fatal, I'd be happy that he isn't hounding YOU for money. You didn't include the 3% extra from using PayPal, and you didn't pay shipping either. From what I've seen that's somewhere around $40 that Angelmaker isn't getting, yet somehow you've got the gall to ask HIM for $35 for a bullet belt? What idiot is going to pay that much for a bullet chain (unless they're made of gold with platinum links)?

Now on the subject of "faux" safety switches...what the heck are you talking about? There is no selector switch on Mk.46's. They have two modes, "off" and "kill". There is a button above the trigger unit that enables you to pull the trigger, but there's nothing "faux" about that. Not that it matters, since you've only made claims about this and have no photographic evidence, you're probably lying anyway because you're butthurt about ripping off a seller who didn't include a $10 bullet belt when you gypped him out of $40.

Angelmaker is an honorable person whom I've dealt with on many occasions. Unlike you, I can provide photographic evidence and even screenshots (altered to protect my private info of course) to show that our transactions were smooth and fair.

Now I don't doubt that you're missing your bullet belt, because it would be totally random for you to make this thread without being out of something, but since you actually owe him money, I think you should have realized that with the money you saved by not paying shipping or PayPal you could have bought your own bullet chain.

Umm what? They agreed on a set price. The seller did not have to accept the offer, but he did. The seller also stated that said items would be included, and the gun was in perfect condition.... But it wasnt. If I bought an M16 and it didn't come with the stock, Id start asking questions too. Just because YOU had a good experience with him, doesnt mean everyone did.

Hey.

Be nice.

It is the price they agreed on and that price was for all the items in the original sale unless otherwise agreed upon which isn't what happened, fatal is entiltled to the bullet chain and whatever else they agreed to.

I've spoken to both and angelmaker did admit he removed the inert bullet chain for shipping reasons(although he was shipping a big honking fake gun so idk why fake little bullets would matter..) and had agreed to send fatal money to replace it but fatal has not received any messages or payment.

The item not matching description, whether proven or not, is a very serious matter, someone who paid the full asking price would have received the same item.

and although we let it by most of the time you are not supposed to ask the buyer to pay fees, the fees are the seller's responsibility for using paypal services.

Also, people using paypal are not supposed to charge extra for that 3%, Squadsniper.

Also, that button above the pistol grip of the MK46 is the gorramned safety switch you Error: ID-10T of a human being.

You can leave your worthless insults at home. I was pointing out a misnomer by the creator of this thread. That aside, this conversation has nothing to do with you, so why don't you kindly *fruitcage* off? All you guys are just throwing your ###### into the pile in a situation that has nothing to do with you, at least I've actually done business with Angelmaker. You however, contribute nothing to the resolution of this situation and aren't associated with either person in any way.

Squadsniper stop that right now. I've already told everyone once.

You having had a good experience with the seller is no more productive than wraith18a's comment, you have no excuse to badger the buyer(who is the victim in this claim) or wraith18a for disagreeing with you, especially since the seller has admited to removing items from sale. wraith18a's 'worthless insults' seem to be in response to the way you posted.

I might also assume your opinion may be biased because I'm thinking you know the seller better than just a few casual trades seing as you're both from the same area and you're so defensive.

The only thing missing is resolution to the issue based on fatal's claim, not your opinion.

I know I am in no way involved in this, but I would like to say something. I know I am a nothing on these boards, but I am administrator on the state's airsoft forum Angelmaker is a member of, and I feel I can offer something positive.

He came to me a few days ago about this and wanted me to comment. I agreed to do so because he has promised he is taking care of this. Andrew has admitted that leaving out the bullet chain was a mistake, and he IS buying a new one to ship to the buyer. As far as the condition of the gun, I personally saw this gun before it was shipped and it was in near perfect condition. There were a few skuffs but there was certainally nothing broken.

Andrew is a good guy, if he says he is going to take care of this he will.

I don't think getting mates to post in the thread with character references is going to help rectify the situation any.

We will see what comes of this.

I don't even know why there's a problem here. The two parties agreed on a price, money was sent (PayPal takes the 4% or whatever it is automatically during the Send Money calculation phase), and the item was not as described.

Ben.

Again, not that your opinions matter but the safety is broken off the right side of the gun. When I get the gun back to my house I will take a picture of it. It isn't a big problem to me (which I previously stated) but it should have been described in the thread. I never said anything else was wrong with the gun besides the missing part. The fact that lack of communication and not responding made this matter come to this level. Is beyond me, which is clearly stated.

I tried to let Angelmaker talk to me, but he refused. How about instead of everyone coming out of the wood work to standup for Angelmaker and me and make useless comments, he responds for himself. It is between Angelmaker, the admins, and myself.

as far as the condition of the item(not the missing chain), fatal says it arrived damaged while angelmaker and quiksilver6184 say the item was in good condition before shipping, you need to work something out over this as well and possibly assume it was damaged in transit(which the sender is responsible for)

Fatal paid less than the asking price for the items listed but as that offer was accepted by angelmaker he is responsible to provide those items advertised, he has stated he is getting the replacement inert bullet chain.

Someone brought up to me in an IM(please do not IM me..) that because Fatal paid less than asking price he shouldn't be concerned about the missing items. The price was agreed on by both parties, Fatal can request missing/damaged parts be replaced because it's up to him as the buyer. He and angelmaker can negotiate on these parts but in the end it's up to Fatal and not up to anyone else or their sworn testament that so and so is wrong or right, so no more vouchers please.

I actually paid the full price

snipped from the sale thread.

*snip*

It will come with a after market flash hider. I'm asking $500 almost half of what it's worth has only been used in 1 game.

*snip*

So just to clear that up to anyone, the price was listed at $500 not anything else, no other price was discussed and no other price was paid.

Edit: I also don't care about the safety, which is why I haven't asked for anything on the matter nor really brought it up. I am only asking for dummy rounds, which to me isn't asking much.

Archived