Just a quick shout for http://www.begadishop.com/ (Germany)

I ordered some parts on the Tuesday and they arrived promptly in the UK just three days later. Communication was also prompt and efficient, advising me every step of the way. A tracking number (and a link to the tracking site) for the shipment was also provided without me having to ask.

One of the proprietors, Benjamin was courteous and pleasant and made the transaction all the more enjoyable.

Begadi will now be one of my first ports of call when I'm looking for gear!

Top-notch service. :)

Oh hell yeah, Begadi's good people. Great selection, great prices (especially when you factor in their cheap-*albatross* shipping prices, faaan-tastic), and well just plain greatness all round.

The essential european airsoft gear & accessory store.

• 1 month later...

Recently placed an order with them, arrived 2 days after ordering and they added a free mini Haribo bag. Awesome:D

The courier they use I've not heard of but damn are they efficient.

Will definitely be using them again in future for springs and if they get the Madbull .4 BBs in then I'll definitely be heading over there.

Edited by RSM
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Is it paypal only?

No, its not paypal only.

I, a german boy, can pay my order with everything.

The best on the is the realy great support. Respones on email is quickly and there are some guys with experience about the products wich begadi sell's.

I havent seen this often on some shop in germany but one big negative point has the shop.

It is a big dealer for ICS and some much things from ICS ist great *suitcase*. No Guarder or Madbull...

• 6 months later...

Thought I'd just pop another point up for Begadi, put an order in for some stuff, turns out two things I want they only have 1 of each in stock but I don't know this

Next day I check my e-mail, a barrage of e-mails from paypal/begadi come in, order confirmation, paypal confirmation, order has shipped, paypal partial refund, note from begadi saying that they only have half the quantity of stock on two items, have sent what they had and refunded me the difference and apologise for the inconvenience.

It's a more than little refreshing to see a common sense approach taken when dealing with long distance orders because I get my parts sooner instead of mucking about with 'would you like us to keep your money and wait for parts to come into stock/want store credit' e-mails and the money for the goods they couldn't supply has gone straight back to my card.

Shame they stopped stocking Modify springs a while back but they're a useful supplier.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been a customer of BEGADI for many years, always great service (I can't tell about UK, just in-country.).

The products I used from BE-X (mini compass, fleece jacket, chest-rig, wind protection shield, pouches, battle dress, headgear and else) range from utter sheet to excellent. In comparison you can say "you get what you paid for".. just check the reviews first and you'll be fine.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...