Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ETDC

BEGADI

Just revived my order from them, (i ordered based on the comments on here) totaly top service, quick , free bag of sweets, and the stuff was just right

100% for these guys , ill defo order again

Stop saying how awesome beggadi is... they have a *fruitcage* partnership with a spanish shop and I cant order from them sad.gif

*run to cry to the closest corner* :'(

Same in Switzerland.. :(

I'm looking to buy a pair of thePCS trouser, now I'm a big guy and want to make sure I get the right size. The trouble is that the size guide is confusing as hell to someone who doesn't understand it and while Begadi did try to help, they didn't really make it very clear. Anyone willing to help me out with the sizes because I don't understand them at all.

On another note, the Begadi kit I do own is awesome. Very well made and well up to the task!

A major thumbs up for Begadi from me, excellent service, fast shipping, top notch communication. Their gear is awesome, I've steadily been replacing all my gear from other retailors like tactical tailor with begardi's kit, seems to suit my putposes so much better, and are so much easier to pick up supplies of

Begadi is one amazing shop. Not only is their costumer service great, they also proceed and ship the orders very fast.

And they offer some nice stuff regarding externals.

Plus Haribo candy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.