Problem With Pte Mong

Apex

Thread is here

Now you might think it's only been a week, it might have but Pte has not provide a tracking number for the parcel nor has he contacted me to tell me if there has been a delay.

I found it odd that he wanted me to split the paypal funds between two people but nether the less i paid.

Anyway if any of you have any other contact details i would be grateful if you could pm me please

Drew.

Not able to issue via pay pal because I used the "Gift" option as advised by Lee Marsh.

I've now emailed Lee directly adv that if tracking number is not provided I will issue a charge back via my credit card company - shame it's come to this.

Well it looks like i won't be getting what i paid for - time to call the credit card company

To: DANWAR <DANIEL.WOOD73@<removed>

Cc: paranoid-polly@<removed>

Sent: Thursday, 18 December, 2008 17:13:47

Subject: Re: Your payment has been sent

Hi Daniel

Thank you for getting back to me, i would have emailed sooner over this but last time i tried to email you the mail bounced.

I found it quiet odd that Lee got me to split the payment which only served to raise my concerns and the lack of contact from Lee hasn't helped

I also found it odd that you asked where to send the M4, when in fact it was a R85

I can be contacted on

<personal details taken out?

and for reference

<personal details taken out>

To: Andrew Lee Foster <andrewleefoster@<removed>

Sent: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008 21:02:02

Also It was An M4 I was sending not an Army R85?

To: Andrew Lee Foster <andrewleefoster@<removed>

Sent: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008 21:00:26

I have sent the Itom by City Link and will check at work tomorrow. Sorry but I asked Clot to tell you on the day I sent it that it was going by City link and would be there next day.

Hold on till tommorow can you send me your Phone number so I can call you as I have no Internet access and want to let you no the tracking number and were it is

I am very sorry about this and I'll sort this ASAP

My number is ***********

Regards

Daniel Wood

----- Original Message -----

To: paranoid-polly@<removed>

Cc: Daniel.wood73@<removed>

Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:31 PM

Hi there

Ali Marsh / Lee Marsh / Daniel Wood

I've have yet to receive the Army R85 has promised there fore I will have no option but to issue a charge back for the money.

If you have sent what I paid for then provide a tracking number for it

Drew

Archived