Mauri Mac 11 Is out

nuclear_darkness

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ESMG-M11_srch_1

I dont think this has been posted previously.

For $28 dollars, runs on AAA batteries....

Is this a throwback from their EBB days or something?

Am i missing something?

It was posted back in May

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...79&hl=mac11

I think in the UK it is a RIF

In NZ it is a class of Firearm.

Airsoft varies by country as to what it actually is.

Christ I love it when people take airsoft too seriously.

We run around in the woods with automatic bb guns playing soldiers. :lol:

In a nutshell.

It was posted back in May

Well, that says it's coming out, not that it's out. Sure this could have been added to the original, but personally I don't have a problem with one thread anouncing a pendng item and another to say it's been released. It's when we get more than one anouncing one or the other that we move 'em to dupe (usually).

The TM M11 has been out for just over 3 months, the Mac10 has been out over a year, so I'm pretty sure when someone says "it's been out for a few months" they really are talking about the M11.

Saw it, bought it, lost it, found it and capped a few spiders in the garage like a 12yo gangbanger without a dent to the drywall which I'm sure moms would have appreciated.

This model's a novelty but I would like an actual AEP version.

Saw it, bought it, lost it, found it and capped a few spiders in the garage like a 12yo gangbanger without a dent to the drywall which I'm sure moms would have appreciated.

This model's a novelty but I would like an actual AEP version.

Curiousity hits me right about now, Hows the range for that 200fps? I can't image it being far, but hey, if the field you play at asks that you use AEPs, GBBs EBBs, (ABCs?) or anything spring indoors (Fort Ord), then why not?

Don't mock me...odds are I'll be picking one up after xmas.

Curiousity hits me right about now, Hows the range for that 200fps? I can't image it being far, but hey, if the field you play at asks that you use AEPs, GBBs EBBs, (ABCs?) or anything spring indoors (Fort Ord), then why not?

Don't mock me...odds are I'll be picking one up after xmas.

Fine across a room on .2g, I've fired it from within my backdoor out into the backyard out of sight of anyone who happens to be walking around in the empty pastures on all sides of me and it really just has an average EBB range around 25-30feet which I think is fine for a backup provided you just want a few shots out while you run behind something but the mag cap and ROF is a let down if you planned to skirmish with it (ROF is likely comparable to a mini electric but I havn't had one of those in a long time so might be off abit) and the blow back isn't a very impressive shaking. slight delay when the trigger is pulled and so on.

I really only bought it because I had no more springers or low powered models(even my AEPs dent the drywall) to use strictly for spiders or roaches indoors that can't be swatted down and that I really like M11s and was missing owning one.

I think I've swapped the batteries out twice after a bottle of .12 and maybe 500ct of .2g

I would suggested a TM or CYMA 18c and the DE USP AEP over it, the CYMA is even cheaper than the M11 EBB and the CYMA has a good hopup. ect..

Only seriously pick it up as a novelty and really only if you're a M11 fan but there are waaayy cheaper F/A EBBs(even a 16rd f/a revolver here.. might have to get 2 of those to dual wield and upset purists :/ ) out on most wholesale websites.

I can understand the site for not allowing gas guns in CQC, there were alot of people using pistols on propane and CO2 indoors in indiana and the place did not crono sidearms for whatever reason but everything else was 300-320fps limit.

Just of it is, buy a clone AEP for $35 rather than $65 for a TM EBB even if it is a M11 ^_^

Archived