WW2 Kit Discussion

PrivateCobb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now sold, sadly...

That said, it's now sitting an airsoft showroom (BB-Toyz) as a display-only model, and apparently, everyone who goes into the shop heads straight for a fomdle of 'my' Thompson :D

IMG_0687.jpg

-------------------------------

EDIT:

Very impressive indeed :D

kamowa, do you play with Gordak? Some of those look like his, namely the Shoei guns.

Oh, and the gun in the second row on the right, looks like Pyle!

And the second from the left in the first pic, top row....WTF is he wearing? A dress?

Is that a real wood kit on your Thompson? it looks amazing. Nice loadout dude!

Thanks :) Nope, that's not the real wood kit, its a custom paint job I did on it... however, I just got the deluxe wood set a week ago so now my Thompson looks like this:

thompsonwoodkit3oj.jpg

Damn nice Thompson there aerduro and a very nice M1 carbine, is it the 8mm gas one?h

Thank you also for the nice comments :) Yeah the M1 is the Marushin 8mm MAXI which I'm trying to sell actually so if you're interested, by all means let me know ;)

The pistol is a WA S.C.W. ver. 2 M1911A1 Military with real wood grips taken off the real steel.

Jesus...

H...

Christ...

:wide-eyed:

lol, yeah, the carpet was really naff! sorry.

oh and the rug was some el cheapo thing from ikea i think..

obviously some of the attire surrounding the sten is off - its a '60s period denison smock with '58 webbing. i do have some '37 but had an attack of the 'cba'.. :)

Archived