WW2 Kit Discussion

PrivateCobb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you skirmish with Gordak? Or are there 2 WWII teams with such an awesome array of gas rifles?

Yea, I skirmish with gordak.

Antagon:

kamowa, do you play with Gordak? Some of those look like his, namely the Shoei guns.

Oh, and the gun in the second row on the right, looks like Pyle!

And the second from the left in the first pic, top row....WTF is he wearing? A dress?

no, nobody was wearing a dress, and I dont see why you think so, are you refuring to the SS smocks?

Cause the guy in the 1st pic top row 2nd from the left is wearing the wool shirt and hbt pants. and I cant see why you'd think that was a dress.

My neighbor just got a Tanaka Kar98 on eBay for $300!. We cronoed it at the last game. With .25's it was about 540fps, with .20's it was about 560fps, and with .36's it was almost 600! This was in the US so the limit was about 550 with .2s, but they let him use it.

Mods, let me know if the talk of these limits is not allowed since this is a UK forum, but I did state it was in the US.

Anyways, I shot the gun and I have to say it is very nice. The guns feels quite real when compared to the real one his dad owns. We were expecting it to be very loud but it is very quite. Great gun, I'd recommend it over the Marushin version as Marushin has made some flops.......

As for me, thinking of getting a Red Army/ Soviet outfit. Maybe turning a Moisen 91/30 or something similar into an AEG or GBB. But not till after I move....

RedDragon

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice thompson :)

Not airsoft, but they're WW2 guns.

Lee Enfield SMLE and an Enfield no.2 mk.3 revolver + gear.

allgear1.jpg

More of a close up of the SMLE and infantry gear

infantrygear1.jpg

And a nice arty one of the revolver

fd696c9f.jpg

B)

Archived