Pics of your Gear

That's like 2400 rounds... Nearly a whole bag of Excel .2g's!

Yeah, because, you'll definitely need that much. :P

I started airsoft with 2 hi-caps, and now don't even use an AEG anymore... That's HARDKORE!!

Lmfao.

Ben.

Edited by L4byr1nth
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Pkekyo, nice lid. Just get some different goggles. The blue Scott snowboarding goggles kills the look.

loneranger, if you need 8 high caps to 'fight your way out of corners" then why don't you stay out of disadvantageous positions, such as corners in the first place? I go onto the field with 8 to 10 STAR lowcaps(thats 240-300 rounds). And rarely have much issue.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

loneranger, if you need 8 high caps to 'fight your way out of corners" then why don't you stay out of disadvantageous positions, such as corners in the first place? I go onto the field with 8 to 10 STAR lowcaps(thats 240-300 rounds). And rarely have much issue.

i do try to stay outta comprimising positions, but im the sorta bloke that bad things happen to :(

Pkekyo, nice lid. Just get some different goggles. The blue Scott snowboarding goggles kills the look.

Bollé x800s are incoming, these are just placeholders until they get here :)

Scott goggles are used by Norwegians down in the sandbox though... granted, they don't have the accented edges around the nose, but other than that pretty much the same, so it's kinda milsim :P

but yeah, there will be x800s on there after I've redone the paintwork :)

what camo is that?

Japanese (JGSDF)

japanese jei-tai (spelling?)

rare as fvck (for some)

Just missed an "i" ;) "riku-jou-ji-ei-tai, to be specific. Apparently there's a store called Royal Tiger Gear that has some replicas, but they're not quite as authentic as other replicas.