• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

So I guess serving in the Marine Corps doesnt count? Well damn I must not know anything about what im talking about now. <_<

I never said you didn't, just suggested it sounded like you didn't. If you served than you should know that everyone tucks their laces in, because if they didn't they ran the chance of falling on their face.

Edited by Troubadour
I never said you didn't, just suggested it sounded like you didn't. If you served than you should know that everyone tucks their laces in, because if they didn't they ran the chance of falling on their face.

Actualy they tuck their laces in because the uniform regs for whatever service they belong to tells them to. This is more for a professional appearance than to keep them from falling on their faces.... I never tuck my tennis shoe laces in and I have yet to fall on my face due to it..... I always tucked my boot laces in while in uniform because it looked like ###### if I did not.

Bud, you need to go rub one out or something. You are way too hyped up to be an a forum where your fingers get the best of you. If you have not served please refrain from telling those that have what they should or should not know. That is one of the biggest things active duty guys laugh at airsofters for.... they think they know everything..... now go take down that advent calendar or at least ask mom to. tac gear and Christmas decorations do not mix well.

By the way, is that RAVish supposed to be smoke green?

By all means man tell me how it works your the expert, spend some time on a military base then come back and talk. You'll learn that certain people dont give a *suitcase* about uniform regulations. Its all cool though im just givin ya a hard time, dont sweat it. If you were military youd understand that the whole branch rivalry is lighthearted at most, we bust each others balls about everything it never really gets personal.

By all means man tell me how it works your the expert, spend some time on a military base then come back and talk. You'll learn that certain people dont give a *suitcase* about uniform regulations. Its all cool though im just givin ya a hard time, dont sweat it. If you were military youd understand that the whole branch rivalry is lighthearted at most, we bust each others balls about everything it never really gets personal.

That's funny, cause when my wife was on leave (she's 2 weeks out from graduating Army MP) over Christmas, she explained that the MP's were one of the few in the Army that actually got to tuck their laces in. Marines were the only ones that had to due to uni regs.

"YO HAIR CUT TROUBADOUR DOES NOT MEET THE GROOMING STANDARDS!"

No spam...

DSCN0617.jpg

Got to finally take it out yesterday and put it to use...man I'm telling you I never want to use anything but a Satch from now on.

That's funny, cause when my wife was on leave (she's 2 weeks out from graduating Army MP) over Christmas, she explained that the MP's were one of the few in the Army that actually got to tuck their laces in. Marines were the only ones that had to due to uni regs.

What they didn't tell your wife is that no one likes her because she is an MP. :-P

n505147625_959828_6091.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

Super low-key, overseas traveling loadout. Picture taken at Gaudi's Parc Gruel in Barcelona.

-TAD Gear Braincase in ME Green

-TAD Gear Neck Gaiter in ME Green

-TAD Gear Explorer Jacket in ME Brown

-SO Tech Go-Bag in CB

-Additionally there are no less than four weapons, real and airsoft, in this photo (no, not really, just photography equipment)

What they didn't tell your wife is that no one likes her because she is an MP. :-P

No she knew that one going in...I never said I didn't love them with a little fight in im.

Hell she's the one with the KWA I borrowed at skirm this past saturday. I love it, don't tell her, I'm getting my own!

and as to not spam...the Serpa on my Satch...

geardo107.jpg

Wow!! nice setup. Only one question: for what kind of impression could be used?

Wow!! nice setup. Only one question: for what kind of impression could be used?

Thanks Coolheart. It will be used in my US SF based impression, although I'm not going for anything super accurate.

The Weesatch is a brilliant PC, really liking it so far.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher