Pics of your Gear

nice im assuming you worked on those? im not 100% clued up but you change them to the surroundings dont you ? by buring them or leaving them out in the sun etc ?

There both 100% handmade by us and yes we hose them down and leave them in the sun

so they matt out....in the old days in the British army, they used to tie the ghillies to the landrovers

and drag them behind through the s...t....and never clean your boots

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

There both 100% handmade by us and yes we hose them down and leave them in the sun

so they matt out....in the old days in the British army, they used to tie the ghillies to the landrovers

and drag them behind through the s...t....and never clean your boots

fair play too ya good work! i figured it was like that my mate makes love to his ghillie too ! :D

Awesome pics Grim. Truly awesome. I can't wait to finish my MFR impression. won't be nearly as good though.

currently working on this loadout for a USMC theme.

OTV vest with 4 double mag pouches, dump pouch, double pistol mag, radio pouch, hydration and 2 other pouches on the back.

matching Gerber LMF in CB

Gloves are Nomax goat skin flight gloves (latest thing!)

uniform is Propper Marpat

Comms is Motorola XTN with calvary headset

sidearm is WE MEU

Long is Systema M4A1

vest.jpg

I will probably get a pair of Bates boots instead of the lighter dessies I have now and i might get a PASGT helmet and mod it into the USMC lightweight version if I can be arsed.

Looks good so far. Just lose the CompM4 and VITAL. <_<

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

Hi Folks,

after just reading here for a while, i´ll now have my first try with posting a pic of my kit here.

Here we go:

p1050110ya4h.jpg

The idea behind that was as following:

1. Create a DPM-based LoadOut, which is suitable for MilSim-Games of op to 72Hours.

2. Forget all that modern gucci MOLLE-Stuff, go the "traditional way" as long as possible and improvise as much as possible.

3. The only compromise to "the modern world" shall be the primary weapon, which is a KingArms Troy M4CQB in this picture, an a Safariland-Dropleg-Holster, which was still on the way, whenn the Pic was taken.

4. If it looks a bit like some modern SAS-Greenside-kit, i have done everything right ;)

Now i would like to know, what you guys think of it.

Regards,

Phreak

Looks good so far. Just lose the CompM4 and VITAL. <_<

CompM4 is the new M68 CCO, replacing the CompM2. EOTechs are going out of favour due to major reliability issues, now fixed I think, but EOTech refused to acknowledge it for so long, the military got pretty annoyed.

I think the EOTech 553 is still part of 'Block II', but I bet a lot of guys replace it with an M68 if they get the chance (if they even get issued a 553 at all).

Edited by HaVoC

My present LBV in progress, ditching the Omega vest going for more lightweight options

kit-feb-2009.jpg

SO Tech Go Bag

Warrior Duty Belt

BHI Serpa for P226

TAG pistol mag pouches

Pretty self explanatory, will carry mags, bbs, gas, bits like water and a snack to keep me going on those longer games, should be usefull for smaller games at the smaller sites where trekking back to the safe zone can still be annoying :)

Aye, i got a G36C atm, aint got my licence yet so cant buy a weapon, man i so NEED an AK47 for this! :D

The only difference between my vest and the acctual one is i got a Pistol holster insted of more mag poutches, apart from that it all looks the same (just mirrored!)

Edited by freebo