• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Good looking light weight rig! I second your comment about the petzl gloves, you happen to have them hanging on an Omega 'biner also(Got mine hanging on the wall to the right of my desk)? Bleed in them a bit, and get them dirty, the leather will turn a lovely shade of red brown, but the top will stay fairly light.

KM

how much was that superhobo?

Most of the gear I bought used here on arnies, so I dont know if you are looking for brand new price or price I paid.

Anyways whats on it is:

TT MAV OD

ATS triple shingle in CB

some random OD single shingle

OD pistol holster(Now replace with another paraclete mag pouch)

Paraclete upright utili SG

Paraclete double double and double single in SG

parclete .45 double in SG

phantom double in khaki

maxped m dumper

Mars and Superhobo - Sweet gear!! Any chance you could link me to a picture of you guys kitted up?

Pics coming soon, dont know when though.

Cross posting because I forgot about this thread last night... :rolleye:

So this is the kit I'm refining for Sennybridge in April. Juggled some *suitcase* around since I had my M4, and indeed since I took these pics on Friday night.

The SCAR is awesome and is now not changing apart from POSSIBLY a PEQ-15 sometime down the road when the VFC comes out.

The biggest change since the pics below is that the TAG padded belt kit has gone. I've put the IFAK on the left side of the rear plate carrier, and the TT hard case with GPS on the right side in much the same place. The HSGI double pistol mag pouch on the RRV is replaced by the Maxpedition Rollypoly, and my multitool goes on my ACU pants belt. All this means I can completely lose the belt rig.

The only issue I have is that I miss my TAG dumper. I like it back there, hanging low, and the Maxpedition just doesn't seem as good. My muscle memory is causing to way overshoot it as well, because I keep aiming for my old TAG. I might look at rigging the TAG up to the RRV somehow, in the same place, just excluding the belt. I'll see how that goes.

Anyway, these should give you a rough idea. I'll get better pics sometime down the line, and I'm hoping some of the guys taking pics at Cerberus today (where I ran it with all the changes) put their pics up on the net, so I'll steal them and post them here too.

Enjoy!

IMG_0097-forum.jpg

IMG_0098-forum.jpg

IMG_0099-forum.jpg

IMG_0101-forum.jpg

EDIT: Since I posted it last night I'm less sure of dropping the belt rig. I'm tempted to juggle the pouches round a little, but run the belt rig as well, just with less essential stuff on it, so I could dump it and still use the RRV on its own as a fighting rig. We'll see.

Edited by HaVoC

got some pics of my finished setup for my sas vest, so i didtched the UK body armour and went for an FSBE vest with a few adjustments and simple pouches. I cant get the current vest so i can only sub it with this but it is pretty much imitating what the 22 setup would be apart from perhaps an axe/pry bar etc.

3 flash bang pouches containing 2 RS flashbangs and 1 Dummy that is a gas charger,

Pwl pistol mag holder, holding 2 RS mags with INNERT ammo

Modified the vest to fit shotgun loops on the left flank, i dont carry a shotgun but in general every member of the squad would carry extra shells for somone that did.

001-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/1st_shooter/024-1.jpg

Edited by 1st_shooter
Ok so what gloves are the exactly and whys do you needs so manys...them are the questions that need answers!

Looks like Guide 56 Antistatic, Leather working gloves. Why so many? Probably bought a unit of glove directly, which consist of 12 pair; time to share the cost with the other teammates.

Pkekyo-Nor, chime in if I'm incorrect.

Reincarnation here is quite correct (I love it when people know what they're talking about <3 ), and I 'need' that many because I use them for something I'm not supposed to and end up sodding up my gloves every now and then :P

Didn't really plan on selling any of them but sure I'd part with some of them if my lads needs a fresh pair :)

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor