• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Need a better picture (or I should stop using the camera on my mobile and just use a camera) but this represents most of my gear, to be worn over US Woodland and Tri-Colour. You can probably tell what sort of loadout it wants to be when it grows up:

pjgear.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone has a 2 piece TT Mav + X Harness in Khaki for sale, or I guess a Bulle MLE, please let me know ;)

Edited by Siygess

P2250044.jpg

Recently recieved and recently butchered LBV.

Kept the shoulder pads and lumbar panel, ditched the chest pieces. I cannibalized a set of LC2 H suspenders for the suspender webbing, and dropped on the pouches from my LC2 setup.

I'll be adding a second canteen and buttpack for the summer, once I start going to larger and longer games.

Odd. Ive never heard or seen any real operator doing that...Do they? o_o Seems dumb to me even with the both eyes thing.

I had a AG36 on my old G36.It was way to front heavy for me. What do you think of it? I have a M16 with M203 and its TONS lighter.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

Haven't seen it, but have heard alot about it...

I've always been told I should aim with both eyes open, even though I'm RED, so that's what I'll do

ofcourse, if I were to close my left eye I would only see a red dot on a black background, but I'm not dumb enough to do that now, am I? ;)

Benefits are:

- No glare/flash

- No visible front dot

- No getting my optics shot out

- Hit point's the same as if I were to open the front cover...

can't really find any cons...

And I don't have any problems handling the weight of it, I've found it to be a somewhat balanced solution actually. It's a bit slow on the tilt, but not really noticable... other than that I've actually found it to be a decent tool to aid in the handling of the rifle :)

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

Playing 'the bad guy' as part of an exercise next week, hence my first rebel/insurgent type load-out.

irtrebelkit.jpg

Will be using a real L85 on the day rather than the ICS of course. :P The great thing about all these kind of load-outs is you can use whatever you like and it's all dead cheap, takes so much less time and effort than putting together all the usual modern stuff.

Edited by CKinnerley
Playing 'the bad guy' for some of my fellow Lossie personnel next week, hence my first rebel/insurgent type load-out.

i assumed you bought that, as it all looks like its from flecktarn.

if you did.

can i borrow some of it :P

or can you inform me as to whether that chicom is alright, as i was thinking of getting one for warmer days

Edited by Mr. Jon
Looks like an FNC, but don't take my word for it. I think King Arms makes some. Not sure if they make that specific model.

Close, but still a mile away ;)

The rifle on the picture is a Daewoo K1A, a Korean weapon. The front part of the gun resembles the FNC quite well, but the body does not. The fullstock version, Daewoo K2 has a stock that resembles an FNC/FAL fullstock.

some pics of my stuff:

MOUT kit, brain bucket plus mk12mod1

dsc1159.th.jpg

Belt kit for jungle operations:

dsc1177.th.jpg

I'm getting a new knife as we speak-sog pup(old style sheath)

Comms:

dsc1166.th.jpg -sabre with two chinese knock-offs

blasters:

dsc1152.th.jpg

I also have one more barrel for regular m4-old style-plastic front grip and a carry handle

blades-nimravus-sold, in comes the SOG

dsc1168.th.jpg