• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Unless you've earned the rank you're wearing I would remove them from your BDU. In my eyes its disrespectful to those who've earned the rank.

Oh, I am sorry.

These DCUs were given to me from my cousin after getting out of the Sandbox.. She has served in the USAF for 12 years so I chose not to alter the uniform in any way. If I must, I will edit the pictures in Photobucket, though..

Newest addition -

Tactical Tailor One-Piece MAV:

2008_0419TTrig0002.jpg

2008_0419TTrig0006.jpg

And here are my gun plans for this loadout with the TT MAV:

wooooooot.gif

Thanks,

Phantom

Edited by Phantom03
Raven Concealment Holster? How is it; especially with the torch. Solid and balanced well?

Yeah it is RCS... I have been running it everyday for about 9 months now, it quickly became my favorite holster

Until just recently I used it solely for IWB carry, but it is quite comfortable on the hip as well... The contour of the holster along with the style of belt loops keeps the pistol tucked tightly to your side

My two main basic loadouts. I have a black chasis coming hopefully soon. to finish the all black one. As well as black boots...hence why my feet are cut off. My dog felt the need to get into the picture...I should have had my yellow lab in the other. That way I have matching dogs to loadouts!

both.jpg

I was going to wait until it is finished, but after seeing Pkekyo's RRV again, thought I'd throw a WIP picture up. Got a few pouches still backordered, and not at all sure I'll keep those ones on where they are.

post-8293-1237743049_thumb.jpg

EI RRV + Backplate RG

EI RLCS Signal Pouch RG

2 x Paraclete Frag Pouches SG

Paraclete Hydro Pouch SG

Paraclete Small Radio Pouch SG

Paraclete 4x.45 Pistol Mag Pouch SG

TAG GP Pouch RG

Colour variation is quite highlighted under artificial light, but in natural light the Paraclete and eagle are very similar, and the TAG has a very slight extra tinge of brown.