Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

RifleRight.jpg

RifleLeft.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Sordins wooo! Need to replace the tan pistol mag pouch with an OD one ( a WAS Fast Draw in OD looks good to me ). I don't run the MAP unless I'm at a site where they have long games or few trips to the safezone. The dumpouch is fairly accessible where it is. I also did a bit of a mod to the 'satch, as I found the straps around my torso would untighten through use, so, a couple of strips of self adhesive velcro later, and no strap creep anymore!

Zepher that FB-Pouch on the Back looks really unreachable. I wold put it on the Back-Side horizontally.

Plus put that Knife to your belt. Way too big and bulky puttin it on the chest.

The FB/smoke pouch is not for me, it's for friends/guys behind me in the stack. And the knife does not get in the way at all when it's on my chest, and I've got nothing else to go on my chest. So it will stay there.

- CapaciousZepher

Both models? Or just the PS150?

Yeah, slippery gloves for any handling or manipulating; do suck a bunch for certain tasks. However I use all my gloves for other uses other than airsoft alone. I do like my Longbow though, held up nice when I deconstructed a room a week ago.

Just the PS150's I have never used the other ones, sorry about not clarifying. Most of the new guys were issued those in my unit, they tear very easily if using them for anything besides keeping warm. They don't stand up will to patrols and daily grunt work. Those Oakley's however are a life saver and I stand by them, great for those patrols, not so great at keeping you warm though.

Just the PS150's I have never used the other ones, sorry about not clarifying. Most of the new guys were issued those in my unit, they tear very easily if using them for anything besides keeping warm. They don't stand up well to patrols and daily grunt work. Those Oakley's however are a life saver and I stand by them, great for those patrols, not so great at keeping you warm though.

Agreed. My 3rd and 4th pair of the ps150; eh only $10. I use them for warm majority of the time; morning jog/biking or when I hit the slopes at winter time. Now probably use them to line the Oakleys on colder days as the Oakleys offer no major warmth.