• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Personally unless I was actually going to skirmish somewhere sandy I wouldn't buy any to be honest, I'd rather spend the money on more temperate camo appropriate to the site. But as I say, that's purely my way of spending, every time I think about picking up a tan plate carrier or something this little niggle in the back of my mind stops me... possibly I'm just a tight *fruitcage*, hard to say :P

I'll 3rd the M16(A2?) as well, very simple, in this world of pimp my M4 it's nice to see alongside the newer style kit.

Tan and coyote brown work great in the woods here...

Tan and coyote brown work great in the woods here...

I agree. Honestly, camo wont do much in airsoft, but thats my opinion. I hid as well a guy in full woodland next to me, and I use pretty much all CB stuff. (I was even wearing a tan to shirt that game. A squad of opfor walked right past us.)

I personally also think CB camos in woodland better then solid OD.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
I agree. Honestly, camo wont do much in airsoft, but thats my opinion. I hid as well a guy in full woodland next to me, and I use pretty much all CB stuff. (I was even wearing a tan to shirt that game. A squad of opfor walked right past us.)

I personally also think CB camos in woodland better then solid OD.

Depends on the sort of vegetation and soil where you play I guess, if it was more pine woodlands with lighter coloured earth then I think desert kit would probably work pretty well, but I tend to find even CB stuff is a bit too light in colour to mesh well with english woodland. It's a fair point though, I'll bear it in mind when I'm shopping in future.

Aw yeah B)

*snip*

I went for the tan one myself, figured it won't wash out so much as black; don't think I'll be wearing it around camp though...

So I'm ill at home, bored and haven't had a chance to get my TAD Battle Hoodie dirty yet so thought I'd take a look at how it fits into my normal loadout. Fail of picture taking as it's on a timer thus badly focused and in my hallway thus deeply uninteresting.

gallery_4745_1453_1978.jpg

Clothing:

- TAD Battle Hoodie LT.

- TAD Force 10s.

- SOE Riggers Belt.

- Desert Pro-Boots.

- Crye MLI Shooters Cap

- Hatch Operator CQB Gloves.

1st Line:

- Blackwater IO Belt held up by HSGI suspenders.

- Coyote 6004 w/Glock 17.

- Gemtech Lanyard.

- TT Triple Pistol Mag Pouch.

- TT MPP.

- Maxpedition Roly-Poly.

2nd line:

- Tan PACA.

- TT 2-piece Mav with X-Harness.

- 4x TT triple mag pouches (holding 2 AK mags each).

- Radio pouch by someone.

- Small util by someone.

- STS Hydro carrier.

- TM Spetz on a VCAS sling.

This was originally setup when I was carrying a CA CQB M4 but works well enough with my 'in between guns/loaner' TM AK. I'm waiting for the CO2 WEs to make a debut and get improved before going back to an M4 so this is pretty much the loadout I'll be using at AG09 sans a decent gat.

Edited by Chimpy