• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Nothing is really "hanging" off my belt, I have my droplegs really tights so the belt only acts as stability to stop them swinging around.

I reload back into my mag pouches, i dont like dump pouches. I'd carry one in real life but ive never felt the necessity in Airsoft.

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130
US SF in Afghanistan based loadout. I forgot my suspenders in these pics so my belt kit is pulling a gunslinger swoop on me. Also the New Zealand flag is not correct, obviously, but I'm not worried about that. Comments and suggestions are welcome, as always.

- CapaciousZepher

Awesome loadout. That beard might make a lumberjack jealous.

Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Brandon Flowers?

I snagged a set of webbing from work a couple weeks back when I cleaned out somebodies locker...can't say 'no' to 'free' :D

Holds eight C7 mags total, a canteen, 200rnd C9 box, and some raingear or whatever I want on the back.

I found that alot of the p82 sets that I've come in contact with creak alot, do you notice it?

I've never heard the webbing creak, but I do remember the rucksack would make a noise if you didn't tighten everything up on them.

Might be from the clips too, I've wrapped the velcro loops with guntape on this to keep it from coming apart.

Understood, I only used mine on BMOQ so I never really cared to work the kinks out.

There are some kinks you can never work out ;)

Here's my latest kit for work;

DSC_00242.jpg

Dropzone Recce Smock, picked it off a buddy of mine who'd gotten it issued through his unit...go figure. They had them fixed up with foliage loops across the back and shoulders.