Pics of your Gear

My Royal Marines Commando impression. More info in the DPM-kit thread. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...1542&st=420

IMG_0308.jpg

A Mercenary inspired gear used last sunday. British contractor somewhere on the Balkans/Mountains of the middle east.

DSC03054.jpg

Kitlist

Issue S2000 dpm trousers

Issue Pro Boots

Od/Green softshell jacket

A nice Puma cap

Smoke lensed safety glasses

RS Ana grad-2 vest.

Flakvest

Cyma Akm, Classic Army mags.

Feidaxin FDC450 pmr radio, cavalvy headset

RS East German AKM bayonet

Edited by Lajjvo
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

M4 case came with it, as well as un-pictured shoulder straps to use it as a sling bag or a backpack.

I have a pelican 1600 something that I normally use as a deployment kit case but it usually piques the interest of the neighbors more than I want, and the AK74 is about 2 inches too long to fit.

Optactical out of Raleigh NC has them for $137, not cheap, but a pretty good deal for an eagle bag that large.

link: http://www.optactical.com/easiiiibagwp.html

Just to give you an idea of the space that's a fully loaded HSGI warlord and camel back and it still has tons of room.

Edited by frogfish
Been working on some 1st aid gear lately...

(clicky for larger pictures)

normal_PA074459.jpg

Two IFAKs on the pack, and one I just have laying around for now.

normal_PA074460.jpg

normal_PA074461.jpg

The standalone one contains solely sterilized bandages ("enkeltmannspakker"); 2x Large, 2x Medium and 4x Small

normal_PA074462.jpg

The IFAK on the left side of the pack contains a civillian 1st aid kit, painkillers, allergy stuff, EMT shears and 6x Small "enkeltmannspakker"

normal_PA074463.jpg

The kit on the pack's right side contains more "enkeltmannspakker" (2x Large, 4x Medium, 4x Small), chemlights (various colors + IR), some zipties and sterilized "medical tape"

Thanks for that frogfish. I'm really liking it a lot. Especially if it comes with a padded M4 case. I guess I could fit a fully loaded CIRAS in there as well?

I managed to fit my Flyye Chassis in there with no problems and that thing is much bulkier than a CIRAS, I would bet that it would fit with no issues.