• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Robinio: Cold? Only like -5 centigrade :)

tomster: Thank you. Although the pictures ought to be good, spent the better part of the night hiking a bloody mountain to take these pictures (and the nights are pretty long here this time of year) :P

AceOfSkulls: Thank you, and no, unfortunately they're not... I'm working on it though :)

How do you like those gloves? I'm thinking about buying mid-weight versions for rappelling and some airsoft use. Are they flexible enough to be useful in a game? That was my biggest gripe on my last rappelling gloves.

I didn't know there were different versions, but what I have is VERY flexible. They are THE most dexterous gloves I've ever worn, and are super breathable.

I didn't know there were different versions, but what I have is VERY flexible. They are THE most dexterous gloves I've ever worn, and are super breathable.

How do they deal with wet conditions? I've been looking for some dexterous breathable gloves for hiking, as my last set ended up like wearing blocks of ice on my hands whenever they got damp.

Nearly complete PMC gear:

SDC10271.jpgSDC10269.jpg

My flash does weird things to the colors, but the light colored pants are coyote tan and the dark ones are "sierra", a sort of dark greenish greyish brown. NO desert tan or khaki for me--it stands out like stark white in the woods, brush, and shadows.

This stuff should also work with the Multicam combat shirt I have on the way, if I ever buy MC pants.

My BattleLabs FAPC Gen. II and belt kit.

PA300153.JPG

PA300155.JPG

PA300157.JPG

Kit List:

FAPC Gen. II

BattleLabs Dual 9mm Pistol Mag Pouches

BattleLabs Triple M4 Mag Pouches (stuffed with two 5.45 style Ak Mags each)

Emdom B.O.M.B. Pouch on the back.

Knives, Gloves, Glow Stick, etc...

BattleLabs Assault Belt

BattleLabs suspenders

BattleLabs Triple M4 Mags (with one Ak mag each)

BattleLabs M60 Pouch (used an Dump Pouch)

BattleLabs Flashbang Pouch

(Apparently I have a thing for BattleLabs... :P )

Missing from the picture is the Hydration Carrier inside of the Emdom pouch, and my radio w/ headset. My belt kit and vest are both a WIP. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should put onto my vest and belt kit to finish it out?

nice Timberland Boots!

Thanks, I'm thinking about writing a quick review now that they have broken in a little, since there is next to nothing on the web about the Urban version.

Nothing against these killer boots, but they are a weird height. I'm after the high TBL Jungle boot in foliage and I'm tempted to get another tall pair in CB.

I had to get creative. With my BattleLabs pouches there set up so that there are two MOLLE straps on each end of the pouch (so the middle pouch has no MOLLE attachments, if that makes sense.) Because my (and possibly your) front bib didn't have full columns of MOLLE on the very end, I threaded one set, normally, and then the end pieces, I zip tied onto the vest. I debated putting MALICE clips in the center, but decided against it. There really isn't any play whatsoever in the vest from the pouches. They work great.

Here are some images to help get an idea.

PA300158.JPG

Notice how the last MOLLE strap isn't attached to anything.

PA300159.JPG

A shot from above to get a little bit of a better understanding. As you can see, I really had to pry this apart to take the shot, meaning that there on the vest fairly snug. You can also see that my last column is a half deal, not a full column.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense. :P