Pics of your Gear

Reaper - Yea the belt is the finishing touch, I have lost some weight and still loosing it as we speak. I do have a D&D Mk18 Soon to be Magpuled in the works.

Capa - Thats just the look I was going for, I didnt want to splurge on a spear fleece, I just bought an ACM PCU set, I think the top will look good with the WC bottoms

msx361 - Its an Echo 1 Sling I found it on ebay one day. Most practical sling that I like so far.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

My new gas mask setup for when I decide to use smokes as a primary (I launch them out of a standalone 203 tube w/ CO2 shells w/ no bb's. A bit of wadding and it makes a great smoke motor). I'm going to see if I can get inpact-proof lenses for it but I'm not holding my breath....

Gas2.jpg

Gas3.jpg

Gas4.jpg

Gas5.jpg

Gas6.jpg

Gas7.jpg

Gas8.jpg

Gas1.jpg

I remember in basic they made us run like 300meters with our gas mask, run in place while waiting to get on the range, and then you remove your gas mask and shoot in the standing, and kneeling and then prone, moving targets out to 300meters.

I almost passed out, couldnt breathe, so I would cheat when the DS turned away, and break the seal so i could get fresh air.

I personally couldnt be battlefield effective with a gas mask.

I remember in basic they made us run like 300meters with our gas mask, run in place while waiting to get on the range, and then you remove your gas mask and shoot in the standing, and kneeling and then prone, moving targets out to 300meters.

I almost passed out, couldnt breathe, so I would cheat when the DS turned away, and break the seal so i could get fresh air.

I personally couldnt be battlefield effective with a gas mask.

I remember that. We had to run the IOCT in our M40's once.... just look up IOCT on youtube and be horrified....

I didn't forget is as much as I did omit it ;)

Oh, and just picked up my new Baja, along with another £500 worth of stuff.

Produced by NFM in heavy NyCo RIPSTOP as a light field jacket or somesuch.

PC174870.jpg

It features four large pockets in front, with equally large buttons (for easy operating whilst wearing gloves), two velcro strips for namestripes or similar, two shoulder pockets, two 'zones' for tightening it up (at the bottom of the jacket and at the waistline), and can be closed by zipper, velcro and large buttons, or all three.

PC174864.jpg

left shoulder has a pocket just large enough for a medium sized Israeli Bandage or a H4855 PRR.

The flap is covered in velcro, and just above it is a piece of velcro intended for IR tabs.

PC174866.jpg

Right shoulder has the same pocket, but with an additional piece of velcro for a small-sized velcro backed Norwegian flag.

PC174867.jpg

An absolutely stunningly great piece of kit!