• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Some pics of the goodies i recieved today (missing the pic of my Russain boonie in partizan as its arriving when the grandparents are)

Arctic Assault Vest Front and back

HPIM0734.jpg

HPIM0735.jpg

Arctic Mittens with gortex over mitts

HPIM0736.jpg

Cold weather gortex hat

HPIM0737.jpg

German Snow over suit

HPIM0738.jpg

German Desert flecktarn (Tropentarn?) flight suit

HPIM0739.jpg

Russian Assault vest in Smog (DPM) Front and back

HPIM0740.jpg

HPIM0741.jpg

Russian Gorka-E Set in SS Summer/Partizan? (actually recieved this yesterday but as it was xmas eve decided to have it a day early plus i was out of wraping papar)

HPIM0732.jpg

HPIM0733.jpg

Merry Christmas All

Grim

Edited by Grim

Not a real loadout by any means, but just a bunch of random stuff thrown together. I like it :D (Ignore the feet, I threw all my gear on for a quick snapsnot and didn't have time for boots)

Oh, and Merry Christmas everybody!!

Z-1.jpg

Edited by GnGArmament

Hey guys, I recieved this jacket yesterday as a surprise present off my grandparents, and i can't 100% ID the Camo, my sources point towards Brazilian, but i am not fully convinced can any of you guys ID it and corroborate my suspicions or enlighten me as to its origin if i am incorrect.

HPIM0744.jpg

HPIM0745.jpg

Grim

Hey guys, I recieved this jacket yesterday as a surprise present off my grandparents, and i can't 100% ID the Camo, my sources point towards Brazilian, but i am not fully convinced can any of you guys ID it and corroborate my suspicions or enlighten me as to its origin if i am incorrect.

<snip>

Grim

Brazilian EB (Exército Brasileiro) camo.

0120432CEB_gd.jpg

http://www.militarbrasil.com.br/loja/produ...6cfcf9b22954dfa (jacket, for example)

See ya! []'s

Thanks a bunch for the help. I hope it has decent water-proofness. Hmm.... Washington rains have a way of soaking through just about everything. Either way I must have one. They look so damn cool.

A little update on the water resistance of this thing:

Walked home from a party in heavy, wet snowdrift for about two hours last night, moisture never penetrated the Baja smock :)