• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

they're not jeans the battle worn, indigo, tight weave cotton, rapid tactical response special forces trousers :)

I wish my Levi's were that cool! :)

Although, come to think of it, they have lasted for over 5 years of reasonable use. More than any of my other trousers... :huh: Perhaps its just quality showing through.

For the price you pay for a pair of Levi's, it better last more then 5 years :P

Fair point. I got mine in TK Max for £25. I count myself pretty lucky :)

Ivan, that is a nice jacket. Might have to pop over to UR-Tactical and have a look at them. Now you just need some MultiCam name patches :P

Is that hat comfortable? Looks like its hanging off you hair :P Tuck the shirt and shoelaces in, tidy up the loose bits like your rig and collar and i think you would look alot more professional...dont take my critisism to heart though, only suggestions.

Nice to see a 416 with a full stock btw :)

Is that hat comfortable? Looks like its hanging off you hair :P Tuck the shirt and shoelaces in, tidy up the loose bits like your rig and collar and i think you would look alot more professional...dont take my critisism to heart though, only suggestions.

Nice to see a 416 with a full stock btw :)

I see these skate-softers all the time, at least he's not wearing Vans.

Backyard photos, as this is new xmas kit that hasn't been out to a game yet!

*Snip*

Right it would look alot better with a few small adjustments in my opinion.

Firstly if you're going to wear a hat/mask combo like that try wearing the cap backwards then stick the mask over it so the back strap sits on top of the peak - should make it look a bit better, more comfortable and you won't loose the cap if you start running. (You can always loose the face protection for a straight back garden gear photo)

Adjust your rig, it looks as if it's a good 3 inches plus too low at the front. This will make it look better and reduce the bounce if you have to run. Also some fake plates/camping bed foam may help to stiffen the rig up and make it look less saggy.

Next sort the BDUs out - do your collar up and tuck the shirt in.

Get some boots! Saftey and will make your BDU bottoms suit better.

Tighten your pistol drop leg, looks like it would flap around a hell of alot if you had to run at the moment. With both your drop legs make sure they are fitted to a good belt (riggers belts are spot on) and correctly placed on your hips to reduce rubbing/movement.

Seems like a big list/me sounding like a tool - but humour me, make the changes and take some more pictures, I bet it will make the best of your gear.