• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

I love how the OD Gear matches well with a lot of camo patterns.

I'm thinking of sticking one of the other pictures taken today in to the multicam thread, just to see some of them jump around screaming "Must has t3h tan gear wit MC!!!onehundredandeveven!", but yeah I'm entirely with you on that one mate. I skirmish in english woodland where the mud and the foliage is very dark, OD gear for me just makes sense. Plus, personally I think it looks good, and a bit of a break from all the CB/Khaki/FDE.

Hows the eye relief with the Aimpoint/Magnifier Combo? I hear that they're terribly bad, and you have to stick your eye on the lens to see anything,

It's terrible to be honest, I've got it mounted all the way back there overhanging my charging handle for good reason. It's a chinese model so I've no idea what any higher end versions might be like, but I can't see them being all that different.

On the other hand however, the 3x mag. works pretty well for woodland skirmishing, and once you close in on your target it's a matter of ~5 seconds to take the quick twist mount off there and you've got your normal red dot again, perfect setup to my mind. A flip-to-side mounted magnifier would be even better admittedly, but this works well enough just for now I think.

I have days like that CK but i tend to match lol. looks great though.

Grim

Heh, aye cheers grim. It was an extremely indecisive morning mate I'll put it that way. :P

Was that directed at me? If so, then I have to inform you that you are completely and utterly wrong.

Yes it was. Why, are those Vans?

Whenever I see a camo hat perched trucker style in a mullet or shoes with the tongues sticking out over BDUs and laces dragging on the ground I think to myself: "Skatesofter". It's a visual thing.

Yes it was. Why, are those Vans?

Whenever I see a camo hat perched trucker style in a mullet or shoes with the tongues sticking out over BDUs and laces dragging on the ground I think to myself: "Skatesofter". It's a visual thing.

1. The pictures were taken a few minutes after christmas morning so I could have pics of my new gear.

2. The hat is actually a custom made multicam german officers hat that all of our team mates wear.

3. I wear hiking boots because thats what works for me.

4. Airsoft is not the military, nor is it life or death. What you say implies that airsofting is my job and I am to look professional otherwise I am a "skatersofter" or otherwise.

5. I abhor skateborders.

6. I think you are jealous that I have hair, do I have to be short haired or bald just like all the other supa-tacticool operators out there to play airsoft? No. I don't.

7. You, sir, are extremely judgemental based upon looks rather than what actually is. I would like you to apologize for calling me a skatesofter, because this assumption is false.

2. The hat is actually a custom made multicam german officers hat that all of our team mates wear.

Its just an standard M43, nothing "officer" about it.

The point I think kojak is making, and I completely agree with him, is the pictures are rough at best. Doing simple things like tightening your gear, wearing the cap on your head rather than perched on your hair and generally tidying the setup up would make a world of difference.

Its not an impression though is it? Its a picture of what he skirmishes in, if it works for him then who gives a *suitcase*. Keep the fashion show *suitcase* to impression threads ;)

also cutting your hair to make it fit a loadout is retarded in the extreme

Cheers

Edited by Skarclaw
ck, iits the least me of all of your pics, but the fleck looks immense! would love a few full body snaps

Thanks mate, hope you weren't expecting fleck trousers though. :P I do have some, I was just trying to get as many different patterns in as possible that day.

P1000019.jpgP1000015.jpg

Edited by CKinnerley

Well its snowing here in liverpool unfortunatly i cant get a good vantage point in the garden and theres no one else in the house to take the photos for me so i had to settle with the camera over the fireplace.

So heres my snow set up.(would of had pics befor xmas but the photographer at alpha55 hasnt posted them up yet!)

GrimSnowCamo1.jpg

GrimSnowCamo2.jpg

GrimSnowCamo3.jpg

GrimSnowCamo4.jpg

And to show how effective it is around white xmas trees lol

GrimSnowCamoNinja.jpg

Ok well some one has arrived home and to a much gratful Grim has taken a couple of picks in hte garden and snow YAY

GrimSnowCamo5.jpg

GrimSnowCamo7.jpg

GrimSnowCamo8.jpg

Kit list available if requested.

Grim

Edited by Grim

I got them off ebay. im wearing a snugpack jacket and my DPM 95 trousers underneath lol. Dunno how warm they will be with out all the other kit on under it ha ha and im not about to go lay in the snow in just the oversuit ha ha.

Grim