• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

I 100% finished my MAV for my PJ impression, and i got another chest rig in today.

P1260058.jpg

P1260061.jpg

P1260060.jpg

P1260059.jpg

-TT MAV 2 piece

-SKT Supressor pouch (holds SF G3)

-TT small radio pouch

-Paraclete CANSOF med pouch

-2X TT AR triple pouch

-TT double AR pouch

-EI double AR pouch

-TT large zippered util pouch

-Camelback thermoback

-Petzl rappeling gloves, Nexus PTT, chemlights, carabiner, etc.

And my new rig. It's pretty neat. It still needs a Mayflower MC .308 shingle and TT MC Horizontal Util pouch. I'll use it as my DM rig

P1260057.jpg

TT Mini MAV

SKT Surpressor pouch (definatly ditching, wobble around to much)

TT Small radio pouch

There is no discernible difference in quality between Blackhawk and Pantac. some might argue that some Pantac products are better made than other Blackhawk products.

materials, construction, durability, and hardware are roughly equivalent. Blackhawk spends more on marketing to the sporting/mil/leo community where as Pantac seems to be focused more on the airsoft/milsim community (more focus on replicating existing Mil equipment, not so much on developing anything new or improved or unique).

warrior rpc-7

5.11 tactical pants

british army assault boots

black primark hoodie ;)

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af130/...is/DSC01206.jpg

Nice effort mate, I like it. Clean your boots off, sort out whatever that flappy strap is on your leg panel and tighten up the bottoms of yours trousers up a bit (those 5.11 should have draw cords I believe) and it'd look pretty professional. Not much to add though, gloves and a knee pad maybe, good choice of rig and weapon either way.

CKinnerley- :) thanks for the advisory. it does look a bit tacky with the leg strap and boots. i had one of those moments at home where i was bored and thought it would be fun to dress up and make the girlfriend take pictures LMAO. im waiting on some blackhawk knee pads at the moment but i will look sharp for the next game ;)