Pics of your Gear

I used Warrior pouches in Iraq and a RICAS Compact in Afghan and none of it ever failed me. Quality is generally better than blackhawk,on par with Tactical tailor, paraclete etc.

Im impressed, really, for gear which is just a bit more expensive thats pretty awesome quality. Where did you buy it? im looking at UKtactical but the chst rig im after is out of stock and the told me it would be in stock last week.. :(

Thanks for the feedback darkchild :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Im impressed, really, for gear which is just a bit more expensive thats pretty awesome quality. Where did you buy it? im looking at UKtactical but the chst rig im after is out of stock and the told me it would be in stock last week.. :(

Thanks for the feedback darkchild :)

Give UKTactical a ring, they are better on the phone then email, they may have them instock but not updated the website. They are also the only place that sells WAS gear, although there is plenty floating around cheap secondhand on the forums/ebay etc.

They're pretty much the only place that sell WAS under the name WAS that's for sure, I've seen 1 or 2 other places carry a fairly limited array of Warrior stuff but not much. I'm not convinced that whatever company makes WAS isn't supplying other places under other brand names though, case in point:

http://www.g1098supplies.com/products/category.php?cat_id=45

Give UKTactical a ring, they are better on the phone then email, they may have them instock but not updated the website.

This.

Seriously, it may cost you a bit but it is usually worth ringing them, they are quite slow to update their site as stock turnaround is so fast (they are very popular with the British army these days)

I would be wary of sites selling very similar kit too, only if you are hell bent on getting WAS kit, as the similar stuff is identical to earlier patterns of WAS stuff and not current gear.

This mainly affects the colouring, the older WAS Tan was too light and the OD was too bright.

Gear brands like Bulle and Built for Battle still use the old colourings and their construction is slightly inferior.

Darkchild

Definitely not going to be my OP:NL unless I go mental. So here's my "Get off my yard! You kids" loadout.

Finding the Side SAPI carriers were a *badgeress*. Found out my ESAPIs weren't regular size.....Put them in was also a *badgeress*.......

259y7wy.jpg

29atwdf.jpg

LBT 6094B (with two Medium SAPI)

-EI Double

-EI FSBE Single

-EI SFLCS Single M9 (2x)

-EI Admin

-EI/PPI Side SAPI plate carriers (with two Large ESAPI)

-EI MBITR

-TT Radio

Looking to get a few more stuff.

Me in my full attire.

Operational Readiness 110% Don't have an operational AEG yet but doesn't matter, right =D

v3lz7b.jpg

My SZS kit is coming along nicely, 90% of it I've throught up myself thats the only time mt gay side come out when I am designing new load outs lol

my vest

P1000427.jpg

My IDF BDU's are just brillaint my load out I am going for a my Idea of a Zombie Wartime uniform (yes I have to much time on my hands)

my normal kit

DSCF0087-1.jpg

And are normal teamware stuff is Back Polo tops/jumpers and DPM trousers

S1050913.jpg

Edited by SEADOG

IMG_4303-2.jpg

OPS-Gear plate carrier with chest rig combo. Added a hydration pack. Wanted to try running around with plates as I don't do it enough at work. :rolleyes: I really just bought it to feel like a warrior and a sexual tyrannosaurus. For what it's worth, the chest rig is REALLY well put together. The vest is decent. Not really worth the cashola though.

It was that or a CAGE carrier but I'm not making enough to justify pointless gear I can't and won't use in real life over 'x' dollar value.