Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Picked these up at the Weekender.

P8190538.jpg

P8190539.jpg

Curious points to note are, Though they are meant to be similar or identical to the 95 pattern cut of UK combat clothing the materiel is very think and heavy compared to the light weight materiel of 95s. The trousers have no back pockets or hip pockets only the leg pockets, and the jacket has no zip chest pockets or front rank slide.

Grim

Edited by Grim

My buddy just sold his on the Bay for like $50 bucks. We ordered them direct from someplace in SA. Smelled terrible when it got here and had a blood stain in the bottom rear pocket. When my buddy was going thru his he found a small notebook that had handwritten notes on it detailing actions like ambushes and other things. It was dated 1996 so I don't really know what was going on in SA at the time but it must have been rough for the previous owner.

my other half says that some of that camo was at a surplus store we went to yesterday, lavenham army surplus in suffolk, ill be popping in there again a few weeks so ill see if they had the body armour and helmet covers and let you know.

dude, let me know too :) ive got a set but i keep that one all clean and not used (for geek purposes) but would love one to skirmish in, even just the vest for a loadout. i might have to pop off to lavenham and pick them up if they have, shame josh sold all his but i guess it doesnt quite work with the terrain at tudders :)

millest