• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Goddammit,that TV show is the bane of my life! People at work keep coming up to me and saying "I'm sure I know you from somewhere."

I have to tell them they are mistaken, because if I said

"You probably recognise me from Frontline battle machines, or the Sun, or nuts, or Daily Mail,or the Sunday times, or soldier mag etc etc..." Like Troy Mclure, I would sound like a twat.

Darkchild

• Like 1

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I've been on a bit of a paracord bracelet stint lately.

bracelets.jpg

I first made the cobra weave (on the left), but I realized that it kind of defeated the purpose of having a "survival" bracelet. Sure, it holds about 9 feet of paracord, but it takes a few minutes to unravel it. That's when I came across the ripcord sinnet (right one, obviously :P). The one pictured is about 12 feet of paracord and can be unraveled in seconds. Tutorial link for anyone who is interested.

• Like 1

Nice. I often wear a paracord bracelet with a buckle as opposed to the paracord fastener you've used, but like you said, they're somewhat impractical when you need a length of cord, quickly. Mine is even more so awkward when you consider it's constructed of 2 colours, so the middle ends are glued together, reducing the strength, and dividing the use of cord you can use into two.

For this reason I have been looking at making a paracord belt. I have seen one or two on Instructables.com, iirc there is a quick-release design, as well as a double cobra stitch (ie, two cobra stiches weaved together, side-by-side, as opposed to just a king cobra stitch).

It gives you plenty of cord, and it looks the business too.

• 3 weeks later...

Just some of my new gear that came in this week.

3 Eagle TAC-V1 in Black (2 old and 1 current gen) for my ROK Army 707th Special Mission Battalion impression

IMG_1530.jpg

LBT 1961A Old gen style but made in 2009, that's weird...

IMG_1531.jpg

Eagle RRV in Multicam (US Army Issued w/o tags)

IMG_1532.jpg

BDS Split Chest Rig with MAP style carrier and two HSGI SAW pouches

IMG_1533.jpg

TAG Marine Gladiator

IMG_1535.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, lot of new kit to show off. Been getting into real-deal gear a lot, so most everything here is Eagle, ATS, BFG, or Maxpedition. (PS: Please disregard the Glock in the cut up holster, a Five-seveN is on the way. wink.gif)

Chest rig is a modified Eagle Industries Active Shooter Chest Rig hooked up to an ATS H-Harness.

Belt is an Eagle Industries War Belt.

SCARLoad.jpg

Cheers,

Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire
  • Like 1

Got some ESSTAC KYWIs in and installed them to my Mayflower APC. They work great and cost about 6-7$ each. If you are wondering what kind of a pouch you should run inside your PC's kangaroo pocket, have a look at these.

5631309945_bfb8e58524_b.jpg

5631899136_3e496355a1_b.jpg

5631911120_561ecd280e_b.jpg

5631337157_a6442b8706_b.jpg

Current PC setup:

5631318387_1607d3bf23_b.jpg

Lowest profile pouch ever made! Love them, and if they have been recently used they are not too difficult to re seat a mag into.

Eizen you can also cut them down for a better fit, there is a vid or two on youtube explaining how to cut down the KYWIs.

My new ub3r 1337 high speed contractor kit. :o

Photoon2011-04-22at0014.jpg

Photoon2011-04-22at0011.jpg

*Don't mind the broken PEQ, I'm just a clutz.

Kitlist, top to bottom:

Security hat

Oakley SI M Frame 2.0

Tan shirt

Flyye Force Recon Vest

x2 Flyye M4 double mag pouches

Flyye admin pouch

Flyye Medic pouch (IFAK)

Flyye MBITR pouch

Flyye flash/smoke grenade pouch

Condor one point sling

1st line