• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Not really SEAL'y enough to grace that particular bearpit thread yet, as the WIP has somewhat stalled whilst I try to find some of the smaller bits in my budget. I'm trying to use as little replica gear as possible but keep it skirmishable.

I had something put together with a MAV and LBT TNT boonie hat (both desert digi, I must love the stuff), but without a field shirt it looks a bit odd, so its only the heavier kit for the moment.

P1020384.jpg

P1020386.jpg

Made by Propper I'd think, fairly recent issue.

Shame all the U.S. made UBACS seem to stick to this cotton t-shirt type material, they're just awful at actually getting rid of sweat compared to brit issue DDPM/MTP shirts with the more synthetic torso. Still though, for the price I paid I'm extremely happy indeed, this is some top notch quality gear, excellent design. If the trousers had pockets for in-built knee pads they'd be pretty much perfect.

Edited by CKinnerley

That's some serious gucci *suitcase* right there.

You going to run this with MC? Or is another rig to be had?

I don't really have 'load-outs' in the sense most people seem to. I have rigs setup for different weapon types and a big collection of BDUs in all sorts of colours along with a pile of accessories like gloves and the like. Being that I play at a couple of different sites when I'm travelling from base and then another different set of sites when I travel from home, I tend to just grab whichever camo will work well at the site in question, some appropriate LBE for whichever rifle I feel like rocking that day and then gloves/boots/headwear dependent on the weather.

• Like 1