• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Was having a bit of a social in my barrack room the other week with a few colleagues, when I came upon the very serious realisation that I was entirely lacking a bottle opener. Therefore, I went ahead and remedied this situation in such a way as to stay in keeping with my occupation and primary hobby.

P1010001-1-1.jpg

Alright, if you're in the US it's no big deal, but I'm pretty proud of it none-the-less.

Very nice, I have the Christmas Tree version and it works great on Mexican coke.

You'll have to explain that particular beverage to me, don't think we get that over here. :unsure:

Now the UK just needs twist cap bootles that arent just on bottle of miller.

Heh, well yeah I don't think I'll be using the central bit, but luckily the tail works as a tool for popping standard press-on caps.

Well at least you can get press on caps off and get to your beer, thats the important thing. I got moaned at a few years ago by a then gf for having 2 bottle openers on my keys and not a picture of us. Meedless to say thats why she is now an ex haha. But now i just have my old rectangular bottle opener that i got from the recruitment office. Good old reliable. But may your beers and openings of said beers be plenty CK. :)

Grim

Piano Black and I went shopping yesterday, this is my haul, his was much larger.....

LBT 6094A Slick w/ side plate pouches (these hold 2xM4, 2xMp7, or 1x Mk17 mag(s) in each pouch and there are two pouches on each side.

TNT AOR2 Boonie

MSM Pin up girl patch

Training Flex cuffs (the only set I could find in town)

Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX

Inov-8 lightweight hiking boots (light as hell)

DSC_2268.jpg