Pics of your Gear

Thanks CKinnerly, I may have to order one of these, any idea when you'll post up your review?

It'll mostly be in video format up on YT, probably some time next week seeing as I don't get internet hooked up in my new block room until this friday, and I will be in no fit state for airsoft related things this weekend...

I have however taken a fair few extras pictures specifically for the forum, just to give some views and details that can't really be brought across in a video. So hopefully, between those two things, all bases should be covered.

*albartroth* :P

Double *albartroth*!

CK, thanks for the extra info. Looking forward to any other pictures/review that you'll be doing.

Sorry lads.

Scuff: Happy to help mate.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Sure.

1st line:

ATS war belt w/inner belt

Eagle double G17 FB

ATS dump pouch

TYRtactical Micro SOF IFAK

Crye Precision GunClip

ATS flashbang pouch with multitool.

2nd line:

Mayflower APC RG S/M

Mayflower shingle in the kangaroo pouch

LBT shingle inside the cummerbund (left side)

TYRtactical hydration pouch with source bladder

Mayflower swiftclip system

OPTIONAL: Mayflower GEN IV chest rig

started work on a pmc loadout

arniesgear2.jpg

arniesgear1.jpg

dont have much right now as i just started airsofting again

blackhawk chest rig

pt 58 belt and pouches

berghaus explorer boots

i want it to be as lightweight as possible so i can speed around the field!!

hopefully replacing the chest rig with a tt mini mav or somerthing of similar desighn

a pair of mechanix gloves or oakleys

and a pair of hwi knee pads will help a lot!!........a bulkier jacket might make me look a bit beefier to lol!!!!

any idea's??

I saw those in your video, really liking the AOR2 trousers. I didn't realise that UBACS had a zip down the front, kind of seems odd to have that. I don't suppose you know of any other brand bladders that are like the one you just got, but available within the UK would you?

Source has free shipping on orders over $60, well worth it as you have no option but to buy a cantine due to how awesome they are, plus what you wanted in the first place.

I saw those in your video, really liking the AOR2 trousers. I didn't realise that UBACS had a zip down the front, kind of seems odd to have that.

Does it? Fairly standard feature to be honest, all the brit issue UBACS over the years have partial zips; crye gen 2 and 3, tru-spec xtreme, 5.11, arc-teryx and helikon combat shirts... :unsure:

I don't suppose you know of any other brand bladders that are like the one you just got, but available within the UK would you?

'Source Hydration', first google result mate.

Vtac belt? I'm looking to get one of those ASAP.

Impressive piece of equipment, the air-spacer mesh is excellent. Unfortunately you can't hang things like dump pouches out underneath as with a lot of belts, but if you wanted to use a drop-leg holster or whatever then you can just weave out your duty belt to facilitate that no problem.

6213059516_568889de9e_z.jpg

Mayflower Hybrid chest rig. 5.56

Pouches:

Tactical Tailor Medium Utility Pouch (For Chemlights, Maps and other miscellaneous small items)

ATS Double shingle

ATS MCH Hydration carrier

Has to be my favorite rig so far. Everything besides the TT pouch is 500D cordura making it nice and light. The MCH hydration pouch actually attaches to the H-Hardness of the rig. Id for sure recommend anyone with a H-Hardness chest rig to get one. Bought this for Op Irene which is in two weeks.

Does it? Fairly standard feature to be honest, all the brit issue UBACS over the years have partial zips; crye gen 2 and 3, tru-spec xtreme, 5.11, arc-teryx and helikon combat shirts... :unsure:

Not to mention the fore-bearer to the modern combat shirt, the Crye G1 combat shirt. The only ones I've seen without are the Massif combat shirts, the ICE tactical FR shirt, and the 762 gear FR MC shirt, but those last two are more of a long sleeve T-shirt than anything else.

I guess the Arc'Teryx Chimera top dosen't have one either and that is by far the best combat shirt I've ever used, too bad it only comes in black or Crocodile.

Edited by frogfish
  • Like 1