Pics of your Gear

it really is, had to open the seam up all one side of the leg, but as I had the choice the velcro goes all the way around the leg and there's a tab on each side, compared to my korean AOR1 trousers its easier to get a good clamp on the knee without it being pulled more to one side than the other.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I have a Green Card? Please?

I've got all the gear a man needs, a damn fine suit, waistcoat and tie xDDD -  

Posted Images

Heh, well I like a lot of patterns, but you know one of the best things about going for MC kit? You can get absolutely everything made in it.

Thats true, and the very same reason Im thinking (and starting) about changing my beloved OD gear into a Khaki/Atacs mix... =(

BTW: I got an EAgle MLCS H-Harness in khaki and im thinking about dressing it with Warrior pouches (best bang for the buck), but the WAS TAN looks a bit creamier than the EI khaki, at least in UKtactical pics, are both patterns really so different?

Thats true, and the very same reason Im thinking (and starting) about changing my beloved OD gear into a Khaki/Atacs mix... =(

BTW: I got an EAgle MLCS H-Harness in khaki and im thinking about dressing it with Warrior pouches (best bang for the buck), but the WAS TAN looks a bit creamier than the EI khaki, at least in UKtactical pics, are both patterns really so different?

Well personally I've been buying stuff in various shades of green for 4 years odd, so I've pretty much got enough of that stuff now, time to buy something else. I guess some people might say I'm just being a fashion victim, but... meh, that's up to them.

I tried some Warrior tan against some of my brothers EI khaki, it is a bit different. I'd say the Eagle stuff was quite a golden sort of colour, Warrior tan is more of a milk chocolate brown, almost coyote. I like that as I think coyote is an ideal multi-terrain colour for pouches etc, just depends on your own environment that you'll be playing in.

I've seen that pattern around before, can't for the life of me remember who makes it though. It is a bit odd looking, but if you take it out to a game Ivan I'd be interested to see pictures.

At first I thought it was multicam, I wanted multicam pants, but instead i got arid woodland.

Kind of reminds me of DPM.

But you know what is funny? I don't play. Never have. :D

How are you liking it (aside from the quality as I assume thats what you mean by Nice kit)? I have slight reservations from moving away from the sling setup I've been using for 4 years to these slidey things.

I've got one somewhere between Chicago and my doorstep, although I went for the desert digital because I'm a ###### for it, hoping all this pre-order wait isn't for something I won't get on with.

I'd assume that at present, and even soon after their release, CAG/Delta/ACE are using the EMag. Everyone else is using PMags, so why they'd shun the benefits for their 416 makes little sense.

However, for accuracy's sake I'd ditch them from the impression. Obviously it depends on what year you're aiming to replicate, for me it looks like something from around 2005ish, however the EMags were only released in 2009 (http://soldiersystems.net/2009/09/02/the-emag/) so couldn't be used then.

Edited by Blackjack13

Blackjack13,

Thank you, I didn't notice the release date of emags. In my mind they was available earlier. My mistake.

Nasty_TheYankWelshOne,

HPC is Coyote Brown.

Kit List :

- dummy 2002 w/ Anvis setup, Peltor Comtac I

- Crye apparel

- Paraclete CB HPC w/ SG pouches

- 416 w/ eotech 511, surefire x300 (long arms switch)

- 45 w/ surefire mr07 mount and x300 fiting a Safariland 6280

Off topic :

A lot of people ask me about kit lists. All of these are on my website. Just follow the link in my signature or under displayed pictures. Thanks.

Mr. Jon-

I really like the SOB sling so far. It was something I read about and friends I know had talked about them so I grabbed it. I have not been able to mess with it in a skirmish yet but will get a chance for it this weekend. From just playing with it in house I think is is extremely well thought out and would have been really nice to have had on m tours in Iraq. I like the simplicity of the thing for sure.